Page 178 of 578 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 5779
    I do like the preview Starscream figure.

And, as for Minicons, dude, crotch-beak. C'mon, man. Crotch-beak. That is the single rudest TF design ever.

Boxed photo of Leader-class Optimus, role-play stuff and Ultimate Bumblebee:
    http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/d...03602417141C66

Leader-class Optimus box has a try-me I fear may lead to breakage, you have to pull a lever down in his chest.

Role-play Battle Rig Blaster's box seems very un-Transformers.

Ultimate Bumblebee has a HUGE battery box hanging behind his butt, and his face looks like an old creepy robotic version of Mickey Rooney. It looks like he's another RID-style shellmaster, not one bit of the vehicle mode seems to make up a crucial robot component. And I hate how the chest hinges stick up so much.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I kind of like the Ultimate BumbleBee more than the other products shown.

Right now there is NO (zero) Movie Product that I'll definitely be buying.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Is it more about your Masterpiece addiction or is it the designs?

What do you like about Ultimate Bee?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not addicted to Master Pieces. I'm not yet sold on Megatron MP05.

I no longer like inaccurate size changes in alt-modes (at least THAT extreme anyway).

The Alternators - well, aside from the fact that I pick and choose my purchases, I own 8 and plan on Rumble and Ravage, well that is an addiction.

I'd NEVER have gone back to buying Transformers, I was completely uninterested, were it not for Alts Smokescreen and especially SideSwipe. Then MPE 01 Prime was too much to resist.

I like Ultimate BumbleBee because he's sort of cute. He'll wrap neatly into Camarro form if those are accurate pictures.

I never got Hasbro's interactive R2-D2, but I don't really regret it. BumbleBee adds a transformation effect to the concept of an "AI" toy and I really want to see how that will work out. It might be such a unique item that I'll have to get it.

Also, notice BumbleBee's face does sort of look more "human," than the previous movie pics we've seen. I think that because they can alter their forms, they originally not only appear in protoforms and adopt earth vehicle disguises, but towards the end of the film when they'll decide to stay on earth, they'll adopt more human looking (G1) faces that we all find more familiar. In this way, movie 2 will be set up to be much more the G1 show that many fans want.

It remains to be seen whether the Decepticons would bother with this though. But I could definitely see the Autobots doing so.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think you're mistaken about his human face being from the movie, they've shown final shots of his Concept Camaro face and it's the same creepy round mouth weirdness. My guess is Hasbro wanted this to feel more personable when talking and had to design a humanoid face for it (old-geezery though it is).

Looks like we were both mistaken Tycho, Steve's shot of Ulti-Bee from the side shows the same dumbass movie face we already know, so I was wrong that it the toy looked more human than the movie and you were wrong that it looks different in the movie.
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showpho...=7795&cat=2192

Something IS up with his face though as there's this weirdness: http://photos.actionfigs.com/showpho...=7803&cat=2192

Not much else in the gallery, though there is a grown man in a suit trying on the Optimus voice changer helmet.

Tycho, I actually tried to get Nemesis Prime but due to Hasbro shop's incompetence I didn't get him. I still kinda want him but I will never pay too much for him. They may mass produce him later maybe. If not, who gives a s--t it's not like I buy them anyway since the line is pretty much dead.

Did I miss something, or were there no new Classics shown at ToyFair?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Tycho, I actually tried to get Nemesis Prime but due to Hasbro shop's incompetence I didn't get him. I still kinda want him but I will never pay too much for him. They may mass produce him later maybe. If not, who gives a sh-t it's not like I buy them anyway since the line is pretty much dead.
    OK, first I like SOME of the design ideas presented for Michael Bay's movie and a non-Bionicle robot could come from changing Nemesis Prime into Ironhide (with a headsculpt change of course). But a black pick up truck Alternator was never mass marketed to retail.

The Alt line is not dead, as the Jaguar Ravage and Honda Rumble are on their way so far as I know (though I don't recall seeing any images of them from ToyFair). However Ravage has been released in the UK.