Page 179 of 581 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 5809
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    OK, first I like SOME of the design ideas presented for Michael Bay's movie and a non-Bionicle robot could come from changing Nemesis Prime into Ironhide (with a headsculpt change of course). But a black pick up truck Alternator was never mass marketed to retail.

The Alt line is not dead, as the Jaguar Ravage and Honda Rumble are on their way so far as I know (though I don't recall seeing any images of them from ToyFair). However Ravage has been released in the UK.
    Heh they release the interesting car outside of the US what a shock. The line has hit a near standstill though since there are no real cars coming out that I know of. Camaro Concept Nissan GT-R Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Tycho, I actually tried to get Nemesis Prime but due to Hasbro shop's incompetence I didn't get him. I still kinda want him but I will never pay too much for him. They may mass produce him later maybe. If not, who gives a sh-t it's not like I buy them anyway since the line is pretty much dead.
    I've got a couple Nemmy's I'm trying to get rid of. Thought I bought them for friends, turns out they didn't need them. If you're interested, PM me.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I've got a couple Nemmy's I'm trying to get rid of. Thought I bought them for friends, turns out they didn't need them. If you're interested, PM me.
    How much are we talkin?

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    How much are we talkin?
    Cost plus shipping. I just want me money back.

Words fail me.

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=1065

TRANSFORMERS MOVIE ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE
    (Approximate Retail Price: $89.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Fall 2007)

Fans of TRANSFORMERS will love seeing BUMBLEBEE come to life on the big screen and this fall, they can experience the ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE action figure, which is among the most realistic and technical TRANSFORMERS toys ever. The impressively styled Chevrolet Camaro Concept car changes into the beloved AUTOBOTS character, which stands an imposing 14 inches tall. BUMBLEE will “come to life” with robot animatronics action in both car and robot modes. Working headlights, battle sounds, and music, including Devo’s “Whip It”, all add to the interactive experience.
    So, in the film, Bumblebee repeatedly poops on people to the outdated sounds of Devo?

Does Megatron pee on humans and say, "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Starscream? I pity the fool!"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

C'mon, dude. Show some love for the 80's. That was the birthtime for the Transformers, afterall. Besides, that won't be the only clip included, it's probably just the first one they got the rights to.

Oh they gotta have BumbleBee play Styxx and "Mr. Roboto."

Maybe OingoBoingo and "Weird Science."

How about Quiet Riot and "Metal Health?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

So, I'm in the minority when I say that a Bumblebee who transforms into a Camaro, poops on people, and jams to Devo is more wrong than watching George H W Bush and Barbara making an adult movie?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes. Definitely. That example with the Bushes is just horrifying!

I think it's time to have El Chuxter's head checked (and this is coming from a guy that sniffs Mouse Droids!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Did I miss something, or were there no new Classics shown at ToyFair?
    I must have missed them too. Not only that, I don't see any TF sites reporting the fate of Classics. I know the line was only intended to fill in until the movie line, but I thought someone would have at least asked the Hasbro booth about how Classics might continue later on (like a Universe subline or something). And yet, there are no such reports.