Page 181 of 582 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5814
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    [Regarding Alts Ravage and Rumble]

Both have been released in the UK, I believe, and they are the last to be released here whenever Hasbro gets around to it. The line is dead though, at least for foreseeable future of the next year.
    Some information that came my way on the message boards at TFW2005.com was that Feb. 28th is actually a US release date for Ravage and Rumble (and maybe other TF products). We'll see. But I'd rather have them, shut up about it already, and get off the web while I go transform them.

My most recent purchase was MPE Starscream over a couple months ago now, and I've told everyone that I fear he's too fragile to ever re-transform him. He might as well have been an 'unleashed statue' but I appreciate that he is a fascinating example of design work and engineering, in spite of a crappy example of materials choice. So in other words: he's not a toy.

I'd appreciate getting a couple Decepticons that I can play with.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Don't believe in release dates unless they're for exclusives. Hasbro doesn't generally try to control when retailers release product from their distribution warehouses because it makes the retailers unhappy.

What was my most recent Alt purchase? Mirage, and that was how long ago? July of last year. This line's been dead for 7 months.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, I think I got Mirage last July myself. I don't remember for certain, but that sounds about right.

Dang it. I don't want much from Transformers, just certain characters that meet my standards:

Ravage
    Rumble
    Megatron
    Blackout
    Barricade
    Brawl
    Bonecrusher
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    BumbleBee
    Skywarp
    Thundercracker
    Ramjet
    Scrapper
    Astrotrain
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I saw and bought one of the G1 Soundwave reissues at TRU today.

originally i was going to pass since i have G1 SW already but i don't have Laserbeak nor Ravage who are included with the reissue. i'll probably just keep this one MIB.

i also bought Classics Fireflight but haven't opened yet.

I saw several G1 Soundwaves at TRU Friday as well. I was thinking the vintage version was bigger than this. Aren't these G1's the same scale of the original vintage toys?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I saw several G1 Soundwaves at TRU Friday as well. I was thinking the vintage version was bigger than this. Aren't these G1's the same scale of the original vintage toys?
    Yes, they're the same molds usually (not Soundwave though, that mold was damaged and this was made from an existing figure, but the difference in size is only marginal, maybe 2&#37.

A buddy sent me this link:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/imageh...9064067b58.jpg

Those are Legends figures, the $4 figures, but damn are they ugly! That Megatron is so yucky he looks as bad as the movie's Frenzy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

People that got Alternator Ravage in Britain and reviewed him on TFW2005 said he is awesome and gave him very high review marks.

Holy carp! Those bellbottoms rule!!

Here he is, all ready to be adopted as an avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He's not even wearing shoes!!!