Page 184 of 578 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 5772
    Here's the real kicker: there will be a whole new generation of kiddies into the Transformers that will think these strange guys that result from bad plastic surgery are cool.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I will not be seeing this film, as there are no purple Transformers.

If El Chuxter is still alive at the time of release, I may hasten his demise by taping his eyelids open and forcing him to watch it while sitting in the purple chair.

THIS I COMMAND!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Here's the real kicker: there will be a whole new generation of kiddies into the Transformers that will think these strange guys that result from bad plastic surgery are cool.
    Doubtful I think, the movie's tone is far darker than parents are willing to let kids go to, I suspect, and the on-screen visualizations lack the visual punch that will entice the young'ns. I suspect Hasbro knows this too which is why they're going a totally different visual concept direction with the next TF cartoon, TransFormers: Heroes (supposedly it'll be a simplified neo-pseudo-anime look).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey all you DOUBTERS, TFW2005 is reporting that Rumble and Ravage Alternators are coming in stock and shipping from Action Headquarters (an e-tailer?) and showing up in England, Germany, and other foreign nations.

I think it might be only time until we see a USA release to Wal-Mart / Target / Toys R Us. I'll check AH's prices and shipping, but I think I'll wait. If I'm going to ever overpay for these, I'll do it on eBay some months later. I won't jump the gun only to see these at my local retailers after I've paid $10-20 extra in shipping.

So anyway: "So There!" :P
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No. In the same way that many of us viewed Go Bots as lesser versions of TF's, the kids will see the movie TF's as lesser versions of Bionicles.

Hey all you DOUBTERS, TFW2005 is reporting that Rumble and Ravage Alternators are coming in stock and shipping from Action Headquarters (an e-tailer?) and showing up in England, Germany, and other foreign nations.
    That'd be consistent with what DvD said about them being foreign-released, and not at all consistent with a US release schedule.

I think it might be only time until we see a USA release to Wal-Mart / Target / Toys R Us. I'll check AH's prices and shipping, but I think I'll wait. If I'm going to ever overpay for these, I'll do it on eBay some months later. I won't jump the gun only to see these at my local retailers after I've paid $10-20 extra in shipping.

So anyway: "So There!" :P
    Yes, you sure showed us... that you are once again talking out your ear. While these MAY see a limited US release some time down the road, I'm more confident than ever that they won't see a mass-retail release here, at best an exclusive through a store or even perhaps HasbroToyShop.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    No. In the same way that many of us viewed Go Bots as lesser versions of TF's, the kids will see the movie TF's as lesser versions of Bionicles.
    Heh heh, awesome!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So JediTricks, pretending you wanted them, would you buy Rumble and Ravage now from an overseas vendor?

Not unless they were under $20 total each. What I'm saying is I don't think either is worth retail and wouldn't pay MORE than retail (and no more than $5 shipping) for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Pretty much the same for me, but it saddens me to think how Transformers are going to fall off my radar.

I await toys from the new cartoon, which I hear will be more uh, traditional?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I await toys from the new cartoon, which I hear will be more uh, traditional?
    Me too. I have to say, though, I'm more than a little depressed that Classics is over already. That was the first line where every figure brought joy. Okay, aside from the megs/prime 2-pack. But at least they were new molds.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!