Page 185 of 596 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 5956
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I await toys from the new cartoon, which I hear will be more uh, traditional?
    I fear they're going to go ultra-simplistic to match the show art, but better than crazy bionicle piecey guys with no faces.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

those Skywarp/UM 2 packs are sure warming the shelves at every target i go to.

does anyone know if Classics Megs will still ship in future assortments? the current voyager class seems to be only Jetfires and Primes. i passed on it many, many times but since it's the only Classics figure (not counting mini cons and legends) that i don't have, i might consider getting it if still available.

If you want to clear the shelf space by buying up all the "Battle for Autobot City" sets, throwing away the stupid white Transformer, and sending me all the Skywarp figures for free, I am certain that I can find a home for them in my PURPLE ARMADA!!

Tremble in fear, Batman. Tremble in fear.

THIS I COMMAND!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I finally saw a Classics Jetfire in the store (Target no less) and I have to admit, he looked really cool!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    those Skywarp/UM 2 packs are sure warming the shelves at every target i go to.

does anyone know if Classics Megs will still ship in future assortments? the current voyager class seems to be only Jetfires and Primes. i passed on it many, many times but since it's the only Classics figure (not counting mini cons and legends) that i don't have, i might consider getting it if still available.
    Might not be the case - they sell at my store we just keep getting them in.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I fear they're going to go ultra-simplistic to match the show art, but better than crazy bionicle piecey guys with no faces.
    What show art?

What show art?
    What he said...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Wave 2 Revision 1 seems to be the last version of the assortment, and it's just 2 Optimus and 2 Jetfires - the original version of this wave actually did have Megs but they went 1 Jetfire and 1 Megs with 2 Optimus since Megs was slowing down. I'm still seeing Megs around though occasionally, I could stash if you like. And they have him at Frys if nothing else.

What show art?
    The art from the show, the show that we haven't seen yet and have had only been given vague descriptions of so far. I wasn't saying we had seen art, only that the toys would be based on the show's aesthetic. Sorry for the confusion.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There's been a Megatron (classic green / purple gun) sitting at my Sears for over a week I think. I don't know the price, I didn't look. Do you want me to check Figrin? I can walk to that Sears, it's right across the steet, then ship Megatron or meet up with you in Orange County on March 14th. I'm seeing the family accountant that day and I assume it's halfway for both of us (we could meet earlier or later - preferably later) and grab some chow. It would save you shipping cost (box and postage) but might work out the same with gas these days... (yours, don't worry about mine except that I'm not planning to drive in Los Angeles and I get too tired to extend my northbound trip and make it safe for me. I nap frequently throughout the day (just woke up again a little after 2pm here) and there's nothing like taxes to put you to sleep anyway.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    There's been a Megatron (classic green / purple gun) sitting at my Sears for over a week I think. I don't know the price, I didn't look. Do you want me to check Figrin? I can walk to that Sears, it's right across the steet, then ship Megatron or meet up with you in Orange County on March 14th. I'm seeing the family accountant that day and I assume it's halfway for both of us (we could meet earlier or later - preferably later) and grab some chow. It would save you shipping cost (box and postage) but might work out the same with gas these days... (yours, don't worry about mine except that I'm not planning to drive in Los Angeles and I get too tired to extend my northbound trip and make it safe for me. I nap frequently throughout the day (just woke up again a little after 2pm here) and there's nothing like taxes to put you to sleep anyway.
    it's okay Tycho but thanks for offering! i'm sure i can get them at Fry's at the very least. it's just down the street from Burbank Target so it's no problem at all to go there. plus i'm still not entirely sure if i want it.