Page 188 of 578 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5779
    I have no idea why I'm compelled to defend Ravage - I've already bought him and love him, but I'm compelled:

1) He really does not have noticeable kibble that offends me at all. He folds up nicely and I rather like the figure.

2) I never bought that Tracks repaint they put a cat head on and joked was Battle Ravage. Ugggh. That was offensive!

3) The wheel turning feature is easy enough to overlook. Even when I display them as cars, I don't spend a lot of time turning their wheels. Ravage makes an awesome Jaguar XK.

4) The Decepticons they could do as Alternators would be very limited due to the nature of what the alt modes of many Decepticons were. The Seeker jets as cars would not be to my taste. Caterpillar could cough up their license or something, so they could go for the non-combining Constructicon, but I think Alt line sizes would be quite small for those. I honestly don't want Megatron as a car (Cadillac, or with a bit less reservation, a Hummer - moreso now in light of movie Ratchet). Unless the line reverts to a 1980's Nostalgia (and they have the Classics series for that), no one uses cassette tapes and Walkmans any more. So we're either left with an almost all-Autobot line (save for Stunticons and Swindle) or some of these guys as Alts can be acceptable.

I agree with you about:

5) Ravage is not as poseable as I wished.

So here I am arguing with you about a Transformer instead of going to the gym before John Edwards comes on 60 Minutes (west coast time 7pm, CBS)

Oh well, the things we do...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Dude, he's got nearly the entire top of the car on his back, from the front bumper and grille to the hood, windshield, and roof, it's all kibble - how is that not noticeable?

The turning wheels lend authenticity to them, Hound at least mitigates the lack there with working suspension.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll see how well my cell phone can take some pictures and then post them if they turn out alright.

I have MPE Optimus, Alts Sunstreaker and Jazz (Meister) fighting MPE Starscream, Alts Rumble and Ravage.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The humanoid Ravage was a surprisingly good figure, all things considered. My favorite of the three Corvettes.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Does anyone plan on actually paying $100 for the Ultimate Bumblebee?

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Does anyone plan on actually paying $100 for the Ultimate Bumblebee?
    The money is not the issue. I don't have "plans" to buy it, but I will wait until I see the actual product (and the movie might entice me to buy as well).

IF the movie actually turns out good, I'll even buy a Michael Bay action figure.

Heaven forbid.

$100 is too much, I would only want it because it is the new Camaro.

$100 is too much for that robot design..

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    $100 is too much for that robot design..
    Heck yeah it is, I just want the car to hell with the robot. I liked the Alternators because of what cars they were plain and simple. I liked mainly the Vettes Mazdas RSX's and Mustangs. I have some of the BT versions as well.

I picked up Classics Devastator last night.

I would advise passing. He is by no means a $30 figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.