Page 189 of 593 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 5922
    The price isn't bad, it's a deluxe ( $9.99 ) plus 4 basics (4 x 6.99), my Energon one cost me roughly 40 bucks.

Well, Alternator Ravage is on my computer desk (in car form at the moment) right now. In spite of how JediTricks rates him, I am really glad I got this cat!

This is the way you do Ravage!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The humanoid Ravage was a surprisingly good figure, all things considered. My favorite of the three Corvettes.
    Well, I think partly it's because they chose the Corvette with the unattractive roof/back window, and the convertible version throws that out which works much better. I didn't care for the cat head too much, but it did work from a Beast Wars-style perspective (G1 Ravage did a guest stint on BW).

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Does anyone plan on actually paying $100 for the Ultimate Bumblebee?
    I can't imagine that thing being too popular with its creepy face, permanent weapon arm, and dancing action. $90 plus tax is exceptionally high for a Transformer, the highest-priced TF figure ever that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    $100 is too much, I would only want it because it is the new Camaro.
    Haw! I was just about to say that! Same exact thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I picked up Classics Devastator last night.

I would advise passing. He is by no means a $30 figure.
    Well, it's only a repaint from the Energon line, and I paid $38 for all 5 of them, so $30 ain't too bad. It's by no means a great set, but I don't dislike it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    $90 plus tax is exceptionally high for a Transformer, the highest-priced TF figure ever that I know of.
    MPE 03 Starscream from Japan.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This was funny!

Find out what Transformer are you?

ME GRIMLOCK! (oh is El Chuxter going to be mad!)

"Me dumb. Me Grimlock. Me think me should be leader. But me dumb. Sorrryyyy."

Ironically most of the assistance I do for my family is related to electronics.

I got Wheeljack.

It told me I was Optimus, even though I picked a sports car. *shrug*

well, i got optimus even though i picked a jet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    MPE 03 Starscream from Japan.
    MP-3's current MSRP would convert to $87.59, he's 10,290 Yen.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.