Page 192 of 591 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 5909
    I have most of the Alternators. I hope they make good ones eventually like the Camaro concept

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    I have most of the Alternators. I hope they make good ones eventually like the Camaro concept
    Movie BumbleBee? I hope for that, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

They do make a huge one but he is $100 so screw that. Bumblebee should be a slower car wasn't someone else the faster car?

There were a lot of cars:

Wave 1: SideSwipe (Lambo), Jazz (Porshe - originally, now Solstice), Sunstreaker (Lambo), Windcharger (Camarro or TransAm? was a minibot, so?), Cliffjumper (minibot as well, so hard to tell), Prowl (Nissan 380zx I think), Bluestreak (Silverstreak - Nissan as well, now Subaru), Mirage (formula race car, now Ford GT concept car), Wheeljack (Lotus then, Mustang now)

Wave 2: Red Alert (fire chief Lambo), Tracks (Corvette), SmokeScreen (was? now Subaru Impreza), and many more I'm forgetting.

We got into really fast cars in futuristic designs by Wave 3: Hot Rod and Blurr to be sure, as well as one of Springer's triple-changing alt-modes.

Plus there were vans and SUVs, etc.

I don't know if BumbleBee was the absolute slowest CAR, but there were definitely faster models that were more powerful as robots as well. BumbleBee was a minibot originally. He wasn't ever a licensed Volkswagon product, but that's exactly what he looked like.

He's being framed as a very brave and enthusiastic warrior, if still a less than capable one because of his size in the prequel novel I'm reading. In the new revision of Transformers, Jazz is even slightly smaller, but neither are cowards by any means. Prime and Ironhide just prefer to protect the smaller bots a little bit.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Haha. I love Alternators as you know. I wished they used the new Ravage though. That cat was missing his tail

The opening video with all of them transforming was awesome!
    My guess is he made it before the new one was out or even announced.

BTW, Bumblebee in G1, the toy was originally designed as a Penny Racer version of the VW Beetle (the idea being that it was a child's toy that turned into a tiny real robot) which is why it's chibi. The VW Beetle would be the slowest car of all the G1 originals except maybe Hound, but these are Transformers, it doesn't really track. Still, making him into a Camaro makes NO sense to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey, anybody know what the hell happened to the TRU-exclusive G1 Reissue Soundwave? It got like 2 sightings and then fell off the earth, it's not even on the TRU website that I can find.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hey, anybody know what the hell happened to the TRU-exclusive G1 Reissue Soundwave? It got like 2 sightings and then fell off the earth, it's not even on the TRU website that I can find.
    JT, i found a few (bought one) at Burbank TRU back in mid Feb. not sure if Los Feliz ever got any in.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, i found a few (bought one) at Burbank TRU back in mid Feb. not sure if Los Feliz ever got any in.
    Did you happen to buy them and wish to now part with one?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    pretty much the same with GI reissue Optimus Prime. I had to get the figure in NY for about $45 at the TRU in Times Square. I only saw the Soundwave once and picked it up that day. have yet to see it again as well. I will be in the city this on the 15th so if I see one and you want it let me know. Can't make any guarntees that it will be in the store but then again you never know.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks