Page 193 of 566 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5658
    I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen the pics on TFW2005 by now, taken by a moderator over there who has movie Ironhide in hand.

Ironhide's alt form is a GMC Topkick which is near the equivalent of a Ford F650 - a very big truck in other words.

This picture taken next to his True-Alternators (custom stickers on Mirage), shows why I can't buy these figures. Ironhide is pretty nice, but if he were the correct scale for Alts (1:24) he'd be huge next to a Mustang or a GT.

What also sucks is that if they ever make a Deluxe Alternator for movie Ironhide, he'd close in on the scale of my Prime and Starscream (MPEs) and make them look further offscale - especially Starscream.

Anyway, Ironhide will be Voyager class. There are 4 that we know of:

Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Blackout
    Starscream

The "Deluxe" which is really like the basic will be:

BumbleBee
    Jazz
    Bonecrusher (way off scale)
    Brawl (another way off scale)
    Barricade

Leaders will of course be Optimus Prime and Megatron (like you couldn't guess)

BoneCrusher and Brawl would be better suited to being Voyager class, and I'm sure they'll be re-issued.

The crap-of-the-matter is:

Megatron
    Prime
    Starscream
    Blackout
    BoneCrusher
    Brawl

should all be Master Piece Editions

and

Ratchet
    Ironhide

should be Deluxe Alternators

and

BumbleBee
    Jazz
    Barricade

should be regular Alternators

Scorponok and Frenzy can work just fine as very detailed MiniCon accessories.

That's what it will take to get me to buy anything (besides the stock I took out in Hasbro many months ago )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Movie_Ironhide_Proto_Truck_ZCompare_2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	15293  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Here's a gallery of what is thought to be the final version of $20 Movie Prime next to the test shot version. I am leaning towards buying this guy.

http://www.fotop.net/heerotoys/Final_ver1

My Titanium 6" Cheetor and Fallen came in the mail yesterday, along with the free Autobot and Decepticon magnets. The magnets are just 2-dimensional images, like fridge magnets (I was hoping for sculpted rubber like a lot of nicer magnets) but what they lack in depth they make up for in size, probably 4" each, I was surprised by how big these magnets are. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the 7-4-07 date printed at the bottom, but it's not too bad. Now my fridge is an Autobot and my foot locker is a Decepticon (no way in hell I'd put these on a car, they'd be stolen in 5 seconds).

Cheetor is pretty simple, your standard "stand up, you're a robot!" catbot, but the lines are elegant and reminiscent of his BM show look. The paint is top notch. The articulation could be better, and I was expecting a little more transformation. The swords are cool. In bot mode, his beast tail doesn't disappear or come off which sucks, and his head is set too low. But I still think this is a pretty decent piece.

Fallen is very cool in many ways, bot mode is bulky and tough looking, the hellfire paint elements are nifty, and the sculpted scratches are a good touch. Transformation is decent. Alt mode is a bit disappointing because the turret isn't close enough to the body and the rear halves of the treads are on panels that have the floppiest miserable hinges.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I will be in the city this on the 15th so if I see one and you want it let me know. Can't make any guarntees that it will be in the store but then again you never know.
    Yeah sure, that'd be awesome, thanks!

Adam, your link is non-existent.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Adam, your link is non-existent.
    Yeah I was trying to get to work and must have skipped that step. :P

Here ya go : http://www.fotop.net/heerotoys/Final_ver1

Dude this is funny! The best of Optimus Prime (be sure to watch the end credits, too)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

"SUPA MODE!!!" and then the Power Rangers music starts playing, awesome! Stupid fatimus prime. I was a little worried with Fatimus started kicking arse, but luckily 20th Prime took care of that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I picked up the Target exclusive 5-pack of the mini-figures tonight. I am not a big TF collector but I thought these looked pretty cool and for $10 it was a good buy.

Anyone else picked this set up?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

$10 is a pretty good price for those TF's especially since each one individually would've been 3 something.

i only have the soundwave from that set and that was a regrettable purchase so i'm not really interested in the set.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I picked up the Target exclusive 5-pack of the mini-figures tonight. I am not a big TF collector but I thought these looked pretty cool and for $10 it was a good buy.

Anyone else picked this set up?
    What five pack? Did I miss something?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I saw a 4-pack.

Megatron was the Batmobile, LOL.