Page 194 of 578 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 5775
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    What five pack? Did I miss something?
    Sorry, its actually a 4-pack..a Target exclusive.
    Here is one currently on ebay.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

It looks like 4 reasons to NOT buy Transformers if you ask me. Only you guys who are regular enthusiasts know what Alternators and MPEs are, and how they far outweigh anything else in terms of quality. I can make exceptions for the Classics, but their proportions to each other are pretty 'off.' Also, they need to quit painting Prime white and calling him Ultra Magnus. The latter character needs a completely redesigned mold to make him look like the classic G1 character that Magnus was (and poseable at that). I've never seen one good Magnus toy, as a matter of fact. The G1 with non-poseable body armor wasn't worth it either, but the look for display was cool and the car carrier functional.

Oh well. No one understands...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

it was a worthwhile repaint to me, because he also came with another jet. together they should've been $30 according the pricepoint of each of the original versions, but instead it was $20, and therefore literally a greater deal than the sum of it's parts.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah sure, that'd be awesome, thanks!
    Sorry JediTricks, wasn't able to find one for you, the TRU in Times Square was sold out.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Okay... So I just read a rumor that War Within Grimlock is finally in the works.

So, the War Within Titanium Series looks like this so far:

Optimus Prime (out of production)
    Thundercracker (out of production, but still available on hts.com)
    Jetfire (out of production, but still available on hts.com)
    Starscream (current)
    The Fallen (current or forthcoming)
    Megatron (forthcoming)

Wikipedia (of all places) also lists forthcoming Ultra Magnus, Sunstorm, and Skywarp (though I don't recall any but Skywarp actually appearing in the comic).

So if I were to decide to get these, the only one who's somewhat tough to find now is Prime, right? I'm not missing anybody on my list, in other words, correct?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

WWI Magnus is a white Prime repaint again..

MPE 06 is SKYWARP!

He'll have a new headsculpt too! No pictures are yet available. But they are also increasing the amount of metal parts in the mold that MPE Starscream did not have, thereby possibly even making it more palitable for Hasbro to import.

Very nice.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Okay... So I just read a rumor that War Within Grimlock is finally in the works.

So, the War Within Titanium Series looks like this so far:

Optimus Prime (out of production)
    Thundercracker (out of production, but still available on hts.com)
    Jetfire (out of production, but still available on hts.com)
    Starscream (current)
    The Fallen (current or forthcoming)
    Megatron (forthcoming)

Wikipedia (of all places) also lists forthcoming Ultra Magnus, Sunstorm, and Skywarp (though I don't recall any but Skywarp actually appearing in the comic).

So if I were to decide to get these, the only one who's somewhat tough to find now is Prime, right? I'm not missing anybody on my list, in other words, correct?
    Lucky for you, Hasbro announced an exclusive two pack coming up with WWI Megatron and WWI Optimus Prime. So, even though you haven't gotten him yet, you can get both in one shot if you're lucky.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

That's awesome news! Any word on who will have this exclusive? (Please say Target. I've had much better luck with Target exclusives over the past year than Wal-Mart exclusives.)

Also, anyone know the story on this? I found that on hasbro.com/transformers, but when I click on it, it just takes me to the Transformers listings on hasbrotoyshop.com. Is there a code you have to enter? And does anyone know what these magnets are? I'm guessing the insignias based on the image, but that's not necessarily a given.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, i believe JT has those magnets so he should be able to shed more light on them. i think they're just the Autobot and Decepticon insignias.