Page 195 of 566 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 5653
    No one's interested in the retool of MPE Starscream into Skywarp with more METAL parts and some new sculptwork?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    No one's interested in the retool of MPE Starscream into Skywarp with more METAL parts and some new sculptwork?!
    well, much like you with Classics, it's just something for me to look out and admire, nothing more. believe me, i'd love to have it but if i did cave in, that would open the floodgates and i'd want Megs and Starscream and Optimus.

If I couldn't fork over the money to import Starscream or Megatron into the US, Skywarp isn't going to entice me to do so.

He does look damned cool, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw the close ups (though watermarked) of Skywarp's face-sculpt.

He seems to have 1 copy of Starscream's, it might be anyway, and one gritted teeth constipation face. Oh-no!

"Prime - this is Jazz. We need cover-fire from the Ex-lax weapon now!"

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

meh, the "gritted teeth" face looks all jacked up...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...l&picture=aux2

not impressed. i'm happy with my tiny little $10 version
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I'd be more excited about it if they had used the first prototype we saw of Starscream. The mold they went with doesn't look as good.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Sorry JediTricks, wasn't able to find one for you, the TRU in Times Square was sold out.
    Oh well, thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Okay... So I just read a rumor that War Within Grimlock is finally in the works.
    There's some question as to what version the scheduled Grimlock will be, not sure it's War Within or G1 or what.

The Fallen (current or forthcoming)
    The Fallen is out now, I have him.

MPE 06 is SKYWARP!

He'll have a new headsculpt too! No pictures are yet available. But they are also increasing the amount of metal parts in the mold that MPE Starscream did not have, thereby possibly even making it more palitable for Hasbro to import.

Very nice.
    Oh man, the face on that guy is so laughable. But the colors are superior, and apparently it has more diecast. Still, seems a little underwhelming with what we know of the MP Starscream mold's issues (fragility, small size).

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Chux, i believe JT has those magnets so he should be able to shed more light on them. i think they're just the Autobot and Decepticon insignias.
    I posted about these already. They're 5" across, pretty big really, flat large classic logo magnets with a small 7-4-07 under each logo.

If I couldn't fork over the money to import Starscream or Megatron into the US, Skywarp isn't going to entice me to do so.
    That's a fine point.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Starscream's size was determined so that his robot form would be smaller than MPE Prime or Megatron - in lock with tradition from the cartoon.

If Michael Bay's Starscream is larger than Megatron, which is one rumor, it is because the F-22 is larger than a Cybertronian Fighter Jet (and obviously larger than a Peterbuilt Semi-Truck).

Alternators are not officially part of the MPE line, but in terms of the robot sizes, the Alts are also proportionate to the G1 cartoon Starscream. The '07 movie robot is obviously maybe 4 times the size of an Autobot car even in robot form.

However, the MPE Starscream (now Skywarp) might be the best we'll ever do.

Does anyone forsee them making movie Alts (Ironhide, Ratchet, BumbleBee, etc.) and then scaling Starscream, and especially "nobodies" like Blackout and Brawl to correspond with that size? Starscream would be nearly the size of the old GI Joe F-14 Tomcat, and his robot the size of an old "Shogun Warrior action figure" - (Godzilla was part of this line - the one with the launching claw hand) So the MPEs might be the best we'll ever get. The Cybertron "Key" Starscream TRU carried for $50+ was larger it seemed (though I wasn't interested in non-realistic stuff) so maybe (even hopefully) I'm wrong. Especially considering 2 things:

1) The movie might be super-successful and Hasbro will sell Transformers like Star Wars

2) Hasbro owns Transformers - they do not own Star Wars. So their profits will be huge by comparison, since they don't have to pay George Lucas for licensing fees. By contrast, Steven Spielberg pays Hasbro for the licensing rights in this arrangement.

Okay, so these are the same magnets they handed out at Comic-Con last year, it seems. I already gots me an Autobot one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

From the TakaraTomy movie merchandise catalog comes this:
    http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view...ze=800&start=0
    Dude, that just blew my mind, Kronoform was so cool to me as a kid, and this comes out and OWNS the concept. I hope it'll get released here!

Check it out, a PS2-style controller turns into a monkey man: http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view...ze=800&start=0

Starscream's size was determined so that his robot form would be smaller than MPE Prime or Megatron - in lock with tradition from the cartoon.
    Don't hand me that bull, Starscream wasn't just 60% as tall as Megs in the cartoon, they did this because of budget.

Alternators are not officially part of the MPE line, but in terms of the robot sizes, the Alts are also proportionate to the G1 cartoon Starscream.
    But the Alternators weren't that much smaller than Prime, so there's no logic to that.

Does anyone forsee them making movie Alts
    Let me stop you right there: no.

Okay, so these are the same magnets they handed out at Comic-Con last year, it seems. I already gots me an Autobot one.
    Ah, I did not know that. Ok then, there ya go.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.