Page 215 of 578 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5776
    I got all the real gear figures and I have to say, the only ones I'm not over the moon for are the video game one and the cell phone. The other four, laserbeak, the binoculars, the digicam and the videocam are all pretty cool. You can't go wrong with any of them, IMHO
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I picked up the digital camera (haven't opened it yet) and may get the phone, but that's it. My son's super excited about the film, so we'll probably score a few other figures for him. (He wants the helmet and transforming hand thing. )

I'll shoot pics of the Beastwars stuff in a month or so, when my new studio/office is done.
    Sweet. Ive only got a couple of the Japanese Beast Wars stuff, so it will be cool to see what the rest of them look like.

Chaddymac, i think the "video game" bot looks terrible in his robot mode. He looks like he was just a half butted attempt to fill out the line.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Whoops! I forgot to mention I received Barricade from HTS finally yesterday.

Barricade is interesting, but I don't love him. Vehicle mode looks nice, but feels light and doesn't want to stay properly aligned - when you move one piece back into place another dislodges. Frenzy is silly and pretty needless. Transformation is a shellmaster but trying to be clever about it and not quite as clever as it thinks it is, the diagonal waist and perma-bent knees are lame. Bot mode is a bit of a mess, it doesn't remind me of the CGI very much, not even that weird head which I think might look ok in another color but not these. The chest is the biggest departure from the film, it slides out and then slides halfway closed around the immobile head giving for a wide look, but the movie version crinkles in on itself slightly looking much more sleek. The ankles are very weak and doom the figure to faceplanting a lot. There's some visual elements that the instructions ignore - the flip up toes and the shoulders which rotate around on the vertical axis so the door panel faces in. I don't hate him, I don't love him, I wish he was a little better. I think I'd give him a "C".

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Booster X-10 is the only Real Gear toy i picked up and i do recommend it. the wings are rather large and render it out of scale with most TF's other than Anniversary Prime but it's still worth getting i think.
    Well, he's not supposed to be in scale, they're either doing a Mass Shifting thing with those little guys like the G1 days, or these are items brought to life by the Allspark in which case they're in scale to you, the buyer.

Wreckage from the Movie Deluxes isn't bad either. Of course, it helps that he isn't actually in the film and so Hasbro could make him more traditional looking.
    Haw! I keep forgetting about him and Swindle, thinking "why are my 'Con ranks lower than I remembered?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I got all the real gear figures and I have to say, the only ones I'm not over the moon for are the video game one and the cell phone. The other four, laserbeak, the binoculars, the digicam and the videocam are all pretty cool. You can't go wrong with any of them, IMHO
    Good to hear, I've got to start buying these this week.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Out of curiosity, and non-movie, does anyone know when the War Within Prime vs Megatron will be showing up at TRU? I assumed last week, but there was no sign of it. Their website doesn't list anything at all, either. With Grimlock forthcoming, I'm definitely wanting that set... and may get Starscream, Fallen, and possibly Thundercracker as well.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't know, but I definitely need to keep an eye on that situation because I don't want to let the Megs figure slip through my fingers on HTS but I would rather have the 2pack with Prime (on the off hope that the rumor is true and his joints have been fixed).

I'm becoming VERY worried about this line, it's completely stalled at TRU and I haven't seen it making an appearance at Target lately. I fear it's going to pull an Alternators.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've sporadically seen Rodimus, RID Prime, Fallen, and Soundwave. I think I may have seen Magnus once, too. I'm guessing they're pretty rare in most areas, because eBay auctions seem to go for pretty heavily inflated prices.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Dang, you've seen The Fallen in stores? I haven't heard 1 sighting of him yet! And he ships with Cheetor, so it's weird you haven't seen him.

Sorry, my mistake. I was thinking Thundercracker and wrote Fallen for some reason. I'm not even sure why.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i've seen Titanium Fallen at my local comic book store (Legacy in Glendale, JT)

i guess i'll have to keep checking HTS if i want Cheetor

Heels, i'm not sure if you read the Titanium threads so i just wanted to give you a heads up that my local Targets had the movie titaniums of Bumblebee and Blackout today.

Seems like Target realized they were charging more than everyone else for Leader Class and so there's a new 39.99 tag for them now.

I think the 2007 Camero Bumblebee Deluxe has been spotted