Page 216 of 588 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5874
    Ah, ok Chux, there ya go then.
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i've seen Titanium Fallen at my local comic book store (Legacy in Glendale, JT)
    That doesn't count in my book, that could just be a store who bought it from HTS as well.

i guess i'll have to keep checking HTS if i want Cheetor
    Yeah, I fear that's the case, and it may never actually get rereleased.

I have absolutely not heard any sightings for '08 Camaro Bumblebee, none of the wave 3 figures. Any more info?

I picked up a Real Gear figure last week, Spy Shot 6. He's easily going to be the best of the wave, no question, he's nearly perfect. Alt mode is believable and has a clicky button, transformation is clever without being a cheat and uses most of the pieces wisely, robot mode is well-articulated with great proportions and he's just a cool little bot all around.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ah, ok Chux, there ya go then.
    That doesn't count in my book, that could just be a store who bought it from HTS as well.

Yeah, I fear that's the case, and it may never actually get rereleased.

I have absolutely not heard any sightings for '08 Camaro Bumblebee, none of the wave 3 figures. Any more info?

I picked up a Real Gear figure last week, Spy Shot 6. He's easily going to be the best of the wave, no question, he's nearly perfect. Alt mode is believable and has a clicky button, transformation is clever without being a cheat and uses most of the pieces wisely, robot mode is well-articulated with great proportions and he's just a cool little bot all around.
    I totally agree with you, JT. And I actually really like the clicky button gimmick. It really brings out the kid in me! But yeah, everything about him is spot on. That said, I really wish it didn't have that goofy Cybertron pic in his viewfinder. Couldn't it have just been black or something? Or a G1 still would've been even cooler. But Cybertron's just so goofy.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

My guess is they went with what they had licensed available pics of, but as much as I'm not down with the movie, I think they should have used a pic from that.

So... what the hell Hasbro? How could you approve something that looks like this for the next TF cartoon?!? http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=albu...ze=800&start=0
    Are you TRYING to ruin the brand on purpose? Just gonna hand the franchise over to any jerkwad with a buck and a production house? This looks HORRIBLE!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i kind of like that new animated series pic! it's like an ultra stylized Hasbro Robot Hero. I really like the new logo as well

(prepares for barrage of tomatoes)

Frankly, I don't care too terribly much, as long as the writing is't insulting and the voie acting is decent. I mean, it's pretty G1-ish, which always makes me smile. No idea what the toys will look like, though. Not much like that, I think, or she won't be transforming. The last few cartoons have looked good in stills and just delivered s**t in actuality. I'm ready for the opposite to happen.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Wow, you guys have stronger stomachs than I. I couldn't stand the art on Ben 10 or Teen Titans, and the writing was pretty suspect on most of the shows listed, with the exception of Beast Machines.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, you guys have stronger stomachs than I. I couldn't stand the art on Ben 10 or Teen Titans, and the writing was pretty suspect on most of the shows listed, with the exception of Beast Machines.
    I've never watched Ben 10 but the figures look alright to me. I do kind of like the Teen Titans look. However, i've never liked how Bats looks on The Batman.

I was trying to forget about that picture and you made me remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I was trying to forget about that picture and you made me remember.
    If we refuse to recognize evil, how are we supposed to fight it?

My Brawl figure is having problems with the automorph already, the right tread stops moving halfway through. I hear those gears are breaking on a LOT of these and I just hope that isn't the case with mine, it was the best thing I liked about the figure.

I found the Robot Heroes Optimus/Unicron and Jazz/Thundercracker sets at Target today so they are starting to ship in greater quantities.

My Brawl's automorph never seemed to work at all...