Page 225 of 565 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5648
    yeah, i was just reading up on that. what a debacle.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Target is coming out with a Movie Bumblebee Deluxe 2 pack - the 70's version and a "battle damaged" 08 version
    I saw that, I downloaded the pics too.

Check it out, some fans made a LEGO movie Optimus Prime:

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&al...&dispsize=1000

They did a really good job making it look like the movie version, which is a good and bad thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've run into another QC problem on 08 Bee - the black stripes on the hood rub off quite easily.

sup guys, im kinda new to the forums, but i was just wondering if any of your guys 70's camaro deluxe bumblebee has weak hip-to-leg joints? mine is becoming loose. maybe im just being nit picky, but it would suck if it went to the point where he cant stand up on his own.

^^^^ and yes, i have experienced paint being easily rubbed off, even when i just took them out of the package there was already chipped paint. my leader prime experienced the worst of this and i had noticed tons of weak paint application and chipped paint right when i opened him, it chipped more when i transformed him. haha. its all good though. i hope there nothing wrong with hasbros quality control and i just happened to luck out and get all the defective and crappy toys. haha, that would suck. peace!

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn View Post
    wait, "non-attendee sets"??? how much was that originally? and you have a boxed set and bagged set??? wtf?????
    Same as the attendee sets, but no free figure (the invisible Classics Mirage), no comic, and none of the other random goodies you get for actually going. They also gave you an option to buy a bagged set with the boxed set, so that you could have loose figures without ruining the collectibility of the packaging (and it IS quite nice, that packaging). At any rate, I open all my TF's, so I figured I could sell the boxed set to off-set the cost of the bagged set. Now I just have to find the time to actually put it up for auction!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I took apart my new Brawl and old Brawl, swapped the arms I wanted, then looked into the automorph gearing...

Each side has 3 red translucent gears that are super thin and slid over metal axles, the gears aren't all the same tooth design so you can't swap one for another directly. New Brawl had 2 of these gears cracked before he even got out of the package as it turns out, and old Brawl had a cracked one and another with a couple teeth snapped out of position. I did actually swap out the bad gears, but one of them was the busted gear that started all this so I had to use the one from the other side of old Brawl. Then I had to fix the problem with the treads floating on the axles instead of hitting the friction section, the problem there was the friction part of the peg was so small it was easy to assemble it out of position and still have it look right - so I tapped the peg in slightly and it now holds. All this work for a figure certain to break in the near future, but that gimmick is my favorite part of the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tom brokaw View Post
    sup guys, im kinda new to the forums, but i was just wondering if any of your guys 70's camaro deluxe bumblebee has weak hip-to-leg joints? mine is becoming loose. maybe im just being nit picky, but it would suck if it went to the point where he cant stand up on his own.
    Welcome aboard!

Mine doesn't have weak hip joints, they're not super tight but he stands fine.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When is that new Leader Class Brawl shipping to stores?

Are both the desert and jungle paint apps going to be available at the same time?

What do you guys think?

If it's good, I'll buy and I'll customize it a little by painting over the clear plastic parts the electronics light up. That shouldn't have been done in my opinion.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've been noticing lots of kids buying the FAB's, well except for Frenzy. Pegwarmer Maximus!

Deluxes are pretty much sold out everywhere I went this weekend. Leader class is nowhere to be found. Even Voyagers and Robot Heroes are extremely scarce. Heck, even Optimash Prime, whom no one seemed to want for the first few weeks, has been a steady mover.

I don't think we'll be seeing Leader-class Brawl before September, they had a test shot of him at Botcon which means they're not that far along. I could be mistaken though.

Painting over the clear bits shouldn't be too bad, but you may have to use a heavy primer for light to completely be blocked out or the paint will end up translucent. The only bit that bugs me is the one in the barrel, that does not look good there - I'd love to hear it's removable, but I highly doubt it.