Page 226 of 581 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 5801
    I wouldn't care if light showed through -I'm not really going to be pressing the button. I display my Transformers really. Brawl I'd likely display in Tank mode -he's just so different.

I'm interested in the Leader Class because at the very least he won't be smaller than my Alternator cars. But of course I'll skeptically evaluate him when I see him in stores.

I'm not sure which paint scheme I prefer either. Like I asked before, are both paint aps coming out at the same time? I may have to compare them when I see them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I didn't mean light showing through when it's on, I meant when it's off. It's a clear piece, you paint it without a primer level and ambient light will pass through the relatively-thin paint coat into the plastic and out the other side of the paint.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Got me a '70's Bumblebee thanks to a great stash job by our new friend tom brokaw. Speaking of QC problems, one of his doors snapped off as I was taking trying to open it in car mode. Before I could even get a chance to transform him, he's already broken...

The Transformers that are on display at Comic Con look especially awesome.

They did a great job. The Deluxe ($9.99) 2008 BumbleBee is really cool. I think I may have to buy that. Most of the others look great on display as well.

It's hard to get to see everything. Preview Night was more crowded than any previous year and Saturday is entirely sold-out. I suspect it will be elbow-to-elbow for the rest of this weekend!

I AM going to buy Leader-Class Brawl. He looks really good.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The Transformers that are on display at Comic Con look especially awesome.

They did a great job. The Deluxe ($9.99) 2008 BumbleBee is really cool. I think I may have to buy that. Most of the others look great on display as well.

Yes, you should buy Deluxe 08 Bee! Think of it as an Alternator lite As i warned JT and everyone else on the previous page, just be careful with the windows as i have a feeling they might break easily.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Hey guys, Steve and I just posted info and pics live from the Transformers panel, Steve got pics of nearly all the slides, and then he got up photos of the 3 figures in the actual display. Tycho is NOT going to like these. Luckily there's Classics 2.0.

Panel: http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=1536

(There's a link in there to the main gallery with the 3 animated figures down in the booth.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target in Va has clearanced the Bumblebee Unleahsed to 13 and change. A heads up for you giuys who collect. Check your Targets.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thank you JT and Steve!!

Octane looks awesome! definite buy for me

and laugh at me all you want but I think I like those animated toys! They'll fit in great with my DC animated figures

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Tycho is NOT going to like these.
    I didn't really understand. What specifically were you referencing?

Right now, I'd most want:

Leader Class Ironhide (black TopKick)
    Leader Class Ratchet (green Hummer rescue vehicle)
    Leader Class Blackout - really big chopper
    Alt Style BumbleBee (Camaro)
    Alt Style Barricade

I'm not sure which Leader Class Brawl I'm going to buy.

I just watched the clip of Transformers Animated that was shown today and I think I might like it. For sure, I'll like this "teen titans transformers" more than the recent movie. might even like it more than Clone Wars/"Jedi League Unleashed".