Page 231 of 565 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 5649
    Yeah, I did remember, but you deserve 2 before Tycho deserves 1 after the stunt he pulled.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Another thing that you should not trade 08 Bee for, Tycho, but I fear you might, are any of the Smallville DVD sets. or even that humongous SDCC Smallville bag

My sometimes (whatever) girlfriend looked really hot tonight and asked the stock guy to go in the back and get a 2008 BumbleBee tonight. Cha-ching!

You were saying I shouldn't trade it for...

Does anyone have an extra Lushros Dofine or Moff Jerjerrod? How about Ewok Diety C-3PO?

Actually, maybe I won't trade my (sometimes....whatever) girlfriend. Sometimes she's everything I always wanted.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

So did Bumblebee, yet you traded that first one for 2 mules and some toilet paper.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Your trading buddy has probably been laughing all week at how he fleeced you on this deal

Got 08 bumblebee this afternoon along with both GI Joe 25th 5 packs.

I just got Leader Class Brawl! Totally awesome!

This toy emanates with Michael-Bay-Power!

It seriously looks great with my MP Megatron and MP Starscream.

I have not even transformed him from robot mode once yet and I totally dig this figure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

So over a month ago I sent in my defective Cybertron Megatron dino figure, and yesterday I finally got my replacement in the mail from Hasbro Customer Care. However, they didn't have Megs in stock anymore, so they sent me something of equal value. Their idea of "equal value" kinda sucks though, as it's another Cybertron figure - you know, the kind you can find a ton of places on sale now! So they sent me Downshift, who is 10 kinds of awesome, but I already have him and you can't give the f'ing thing away on ebay. I guess this will go into storage to await a later trade opportunity, or maybe I'll get my painting skills up to snuff and give him an alternate look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I just got Leader Class Brawl! Totally awesome!

This toy emanates with Michael-Bay-Power!

It seriously looks great with my MP Megatron and MP Starscream.

I have not even transformed him from robot mode once yet and I totally dig this figure!
    You forget - "Michael Bay Power" doesn't mean a thing to rest of us! If anything, that's a detriment!

So where did you find Leader Brawl?

Target, the man said in the LA Just Found thread.