Page 234 of 565 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5650
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    This has probably been mentioned in the thread somewhere but I am too lazy too look through it all...

has anyone bought voyager Megatron? Is it worth it?
    I spotted 2 at WM here yesterday. I am probably going to go by there again later today, and if by chance there is one left I may get it.

Any thoughts?
    Bought one a couple weeks ago when it was the only TF on the shelf, have regretted it ever since. The icicles looked good on a Gargoyles Brooklyn, but on Megatron, not so much.

There was a flood of Voyager Primes and Megatrons on the shelf at Wal-Mart today, was tempted to pick up a Prime but am holding out for a Leader Prime.
    There aren't even any Voyager Ratchets left around here. Did see one Ratchet repaint last week, didn't pick him up.

Finally found Leader Megatron at a Target today, my first sighting, no joke.
    I picked him up b/c he looks a lot better as a robot than a freezee-pop.

Still have yet to see Arcee or '08 Bumblebee, or much of anything else. But there's hope!

Thanks for the info guys. I decided to pass on the Voyager Megs. I can think of better ways to spend 20 bucks (like get some football cards or a dvd).

Right now the only movie TF that I want to get is the 08 Bumblebee.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Right now the only movie TF that I want to get is the 08 Bumblebee.
    That's a really good figure - and only $10, too!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Leader class Prime is finally mine!!!

This probably means I'll get Brawl as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's a really good figure - and only $10, too!
    I heard the Luke/Mara Jade set is better.

Sorry tycho, I had to.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Very funny J&H. Very funny.

Well my friend brought over a bunch of his Transformers tonight and we played with them and drank CapriSuns. OK, I'm eight years old. Anyway...

Leader Class Prime is way worth it! This is an excellent toy and I was impressed. The "I told you sos" are expected and fine by me now.

Barricade - I don't have mine open - is better than I thought he'd be. His hands DO open more than pictures on the web have indicated. Everyone else transforms him wrong. It just takes someone as smart as I am to come along and transform him right after I trade a 2008 BumbleBee for Luke and Mara Jade.

Robo-Vision / Voyager Class Prime is ...eh. Not worth $20 or whatever they charge. The funny thing is that BumbleBee IS worth that much but you can buy him for a bargain! In the end run, Voyager Prime might work with Deluxe BoneCrusher, but I doubt it. In any case, like I said, it's not worth it anyway.

Meanwhile Voyager Blackout is too small and doesn't really go with anything (sure - Starscream - but I was just saying that Blackout doesn't really go with ANYTHING). His transformation leaves a huge back to the helicopter as major kibble. For the 10th time or more, I really want a grand leader-class Blackout or something even larger and that would be awesome!

So add to my decent Transformers list:

Deluxe BumbleBee 2008
    Deluxe Barricade w. Frenzy
    Leader Class Brawl
    Leader Class Optimus Prime
    Deluxe Scorponok (if you don't transform him but use him as a prop with Alts)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not every parent is willing to shell out $40 for a Leader Prime for their kids so a $20 Voyager might be more reasonable for them.

I don't have Blackout but I've seen pictures that show that the kibble you're so concerned about can be removed and used as a spinning blade weapon. At least for me, kibble in the back is often acceptable as it tends to help robot modes look bulkier and more imposing.

I saw Leader Class Brawl this morning at TRU and it just force pulled into my hands!

I kind of broke my budget for the week but since I haven't found any wave 4 TAC, that's okay.

But this time I do solemnly vow to not buy any more movie TF's.

Yeah, but if you open your Leader Class Brawl Figrin, you'll see he's worth it and I'm sure you'll be glad you bought it.

I think it's a smart purchase now, while you have less competition than when the holiday season starts up and people will be going frantic for Transformers.

I hope to come up with a Leader Class Prime shortly, myself - as I don't like to go anywhere near many of the stores during the holiday season.

For once I agree with you Tycho!

Since I'm not finding any wave 4 yet, I'm just using the money that would've gone towards those and use it for Brawl instead. Who knows when I'll see more of them so I might as well grab him now.

I haven't opened him up yet and will do so later on but I'm sure I'll like it. Even with the problems with the shoulders, I still liked the deluxe version so I can't wait to transform the leader version.

I don't really like going to a lot of the local stores during the holidays either. You can ask JT about it - our local TRU is next to a Costco and a Best Buy and there's usually a lot of traffic when it's not the holidays. There's also a mall just a few blocks away with a newly opened Target so even if you take shortcuts to get there, it's still too much of a hassle. Plus I hate it when there's 10 billion shopping carts in the aisles along with 5 billion strollers.