Page 239 of 591 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5907
    That phone's wicked! I think Nokia would beat Motorola in a fight though if the movie was any indicator.

Orionlukteel - I too wish LC Prime had more sounds. His sound chip is so short compared to LC Brawl's from the same line even. Obviously, Hasbro made improvements on their LCs as they're continuing to produce more.

A LC Blackout should have chopper propeller noises, firing noises, and "the only lead we have, is this sound..." That would be cool.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    And now I present to you the WORST write up Hasbro has ever done. Even worse than Unleashed Fett, worse than Titanium Invisible Hand! Without further adieu, here is Longarm's bio :

Longarm just wants to help. Whether it's hauling a stuck car out of a ditch or providing covering fire for a flanking action, as long as he's providing assistance to others, you'll see a big grin on his face. That is, after all, what being an Autobot is all about - helping, saving, protecting. He just doesn't get the Decepticons. They all seem so selfish. It doesn't make sense to him why anyone would want to live like that. It would be so tiring to be so mean all the time.
    That isn't even remotely the worst TF bio I've seen in the last 5 years. Try Meantime's:
    MEANTIME is one of the most powerful of the REAL GEAR ROBOTS. It's just too bad he uses his powers for nothing but trouble. He can speed up, stop and even reverse time up to ten minutes. Rather than using his powers to make chores or homework go by faster, though, he likes to hang out at skate parks, where he speeds time up to cause huge wipe outs, then reverse it so he can watch the accidents again.
    Or Speed Dial's:
    Your new robotic companion SPEED DIAL 800 is a hyperactiv fast-talker, the sort of guy who just can't help but be friendly to everyone. Superior hypersonics allow him to piggyback a signal on local wireless connections in order to transmit sensitive info to his allies. Be sure you've got a lot of time if you go online at night though; he's sure to text you with a lot to say.
    That motorola custom TF is cute, but it's not a working phone so what's the point? No way you could stuff a phone into what he did to that thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Reports say it's a working phone. If it's not a working phone, what's the point indeed...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

FINALLY starting to see more product on the shelves.

Finally got my Concept Bumblebee, gave it to my wife who just got out of knee surgery and just happens to love Bumblebee, so now I need to find another.

Have yet to see an Arcee, but plenty of Payloads and Longarms. No desire for a Dreadwing.

Also seeing a lot more Voyagers out there. Saw Voyager Prime but had that Leader Prime in my hands at the time, no-brainer there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Reports say it's a working phone. If it's not a working phone, what's the point indeed...
    There's NO way that's a working phone. The battery area has been cut into quarters and hollowed outfor the limbs, every control surface and system has been cut to pieces (the screen looks intact, but that kind of screen needs a bezel around it for light and the touch-sensor, I believe).

I think the funniest part is that the guy who made it used pieces from the Real Gear phone bot and others.

I still haven't seen any deluxes on shelves.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

I still haven't seen any deluxes on shelves.
    I've seen quite a lot of the Jazz repaints but that's about it for deluxes lately.

I think only Tycho might be interested in these but they're releasing Movie Battlepacks with a deluxe TF and some mini unleashed scale human figures.

Yeah, but wouldn't it have been cooler if one of the tiny figures was made to represent Michael Bay with a movie camera?

Then you could recreate the awesome scenes of him being on the set directing the Autobot / Decepticon battle!

Let's petition Hasbro for a Michael Bay action figure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That would be considered cruelty to plastic.

(I'm tempted to let that line stand by itself, but in reality, I know what some people would DO to that figure and there's no sense putting plastic through that kind of senseless violence.)

I just hit TRU this afternoon and saw a FULL WALL of Deluxes - no joke! I got my second Bumblebee, I got my purple Arcee, I could have picked up duplicates, as well as Longarm, Payload, Movie Jazz, and Dreadwing eight times over, I was impressed. When the TRU floor manager came over and asked if I needed any help, I expressed my amazement that the product has been hard to find and hit or miss. He told me it's almost instantaneous - as soon as it's stocked, it's GONE.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I've seen quite a lot of the Jazz repaints but that's about it for deluxes lately.
    Oh yeah, I saw a wall of that once, easy pass. Doesn't count since I know it ships in a solid case.
    I think only Tycho might be interested in these but they're releasing Movie Battlepacks with a deluxe TF and some mini unleashed scale human figures.
    I'm interested in the BB one since it's a way to get the figure finally, but I bet it'll be equally hard to get. The one with Longarm repainted to movie-accuracy and towing a non-transforming damaged BB has some charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yeah, but wouldn't it have been cooler if one of the tiny figures was made to represent Michael Bay with a movie camera?

Then you could recreate the awesome scenes of him being on the set directing the Autobot / Decepticon battle!

Do they miss you back on your home planet?

And consider that a set like that would have no Transformers in it since they're all CGIed in after they shot the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    I just hit TRU this afternoon and saw a FULL WALL of Deluxes - no joke! I got my second Bumblebee, I got my purple Arcee, I could have picked up duplicates, as well as Longarm, Payload, Movie Jazz, and Dreadwing eight times over, I was impressed. When the TRU floor manager came over and asked if I needed any help, I expressed my amazement that the product has been hard to find and hit or miss. He told me it's almost instantaneous - as soon as it's stocked, it's GONE.
    UGH! Another person getting a second BB and I have none still. Seems like in LA, I'm never ever going to get the majority of those figures. Way to go Hasbro, you may have gotten me to stop collecting TF altogether. Maybe I could sell off my items on ebay and do something more rewarding with my life, like become a professional Whack-a-Mole player.

Don't worry JT, as soon as I find another BB, consider it yours!