Page 247 of 565 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5648
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Hasbro forgot to pack the instructions! However, I transformed Blackout on my own (and without breaking it! mwahaha),
    Figrin: These are Transformers! They're not meant to be transformed!

Don't say I didn't warn you if one day you start crying about breaking your toys.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I saw Titanium Cheetor the other day, hesitated, went back for him he was gone. Haven't seen him again.
    He did look pretty cool with a kind of metallic orange finish.

I noticed in the Hastings "Transformer" mechandise and media displays the DVD sets of the old CGI "Beast Wars"
    That's something that's on my list to get, as I used to watch it religiously. They were kinda primitive by today's standards, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I also saw DVD sets of the old cartoons, and a recent animated Transformer cartoon movie which I missed.

Target has Ultimate Ripoff for $71.99. Keep going down.

Thanks to Orionlukteel, I now have Bumblebee 08. I already owned a 1/43rd-scale 08 Camaro, and BB is exactly the same size which is wild. There's a little more kibble showing in alt mode than I expected, but it's not too bad - I wish they had filled in those "speed holes" on the hood though.

Transformation is crazy panel insanity, and I still ain't sure the shoulders are done right because of the gap and the fact that they hold up the automorph halfway through.

Bot mode is wider/bulkier than I expected, and I don't get why they unloaded with the black plastic when BB is really gray. BB's got a lot of panel action, he's essentially a shellmaster a la RID but with the movie aesthetic, that's ok but I wish the waist articulation hadn't been hindered by the windshield. Oh, and his wing doors stick out a country mile! I like his weapon more than I expected to. All in all, he's a cool figure, but he's not the end all/be all that buyers are treating him like.

Check it out, someone made a LEGO G1 Optimus Prime that absolutely works and you can buy it off LEGO Factory's website: http://pages.cthome.net/pdufilie/leg...mus_prime.html
    (there's a video of him being transformed, it's genius in simplicity)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I've been looking for Voyager Blackout for weeks now. Finally found the TRU 2 pack w. Scorponok and even though I didn't really want the latter, took the plunge on this pack.

Hasbro forgot to pack the instructions! However, I transformed Blackout on my own (and without breaking it! mwahaha), haven't attempted Scorps.
    If you write to Hasbro, they'll send you the instructions. For some reason, they're not yet online.

Tformers.com has new pics of Allspark wave 2...The osprey (Incinerator?) doesn't look that great in bot mode but I'll probably still get suckered into buying him.
    Yeah, that wave does not look good, Stockade looks downright abysmal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I favorite TRU had a ton of movie bumblebee camaro concepts. Funny part is when a parent asked me if ultimate ripoff was really $90 I told him the truth, he really thought it might be a misprint. He put them back without missing a step too. I also told him I have read that people think the $10 one is better than the ultimate robbery. He stated he can't imagine someone willingly spending that much on something like that and I replied that I do know of a few cases where people do buy it knowing it was $90 and so on. If people want to blow that kind of money go right ahead I'm not going to stop you but I will state the facts. If by some high probability that the facts put a dent in Hasbro's greedy bastard stunt well then tough **** that's life. Actually that parent originally put two ultimate ripoffs in his cart. I also told him target wants $72 for it as well. For a toy that costs somewhere in the $15 range to make that price is total bull****.

The thing has actually got a chunk of electronics in it including sensors and movement, plus it's very large - sized like a $50 figure would be - and then it's a licensed vehicle with licensed music. At $70, I don't think it'd come off as a ripoff, but I don't think I'd buy it either.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The thing has actually got a chunk of electronics in it including sensors and movement, plus it's very large - sized like a $50 figure would be - and then it's a licensed vehicle with licensed music. At $70, I don't think it'd come off as a ripoff, but I don't think I'd buy it either.
    The wheels sensor isn't exactly state of the art they've had things like that for years. I'll buy it when it drops to a good price. $50 sounds about right.

Jada toys is now on the bumblebee gravy train with their repackaging of the 1:18 yellow camaro concept this time with stock concept wheels instead of the "dub" wheels from before.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Jada toys is now on the bumblebee gravy train with their repackaging of the 1:18 yellow camaro concept this time with stock concept wheels instead of the "dub" wheels from before.
    Ahh, they can probably get away with it without paying Transformer royalties. All they have to do is pay GM I suppose.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Ahh, they can probably get away with it without paying Transformer royalties. All they have to do is pay GM I suppose.
    I'd love to have the set of stock wheels since I already have the bumblebee clone when it originally came out a month or two ago.