Page 249 of 585 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 5843
    Does anyone have a SKU for the Masterpiece SS? I am hoping to start stockchecking at Wally's around SD.

I only have the UPC: 065356927551
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks JT! I'll run that by the customer service desk and after the mandatory blank stares of indifference subside, maybe they can help me look it up.

BTW, I saw the Ult Bumblebee Value pack at Walmart last night. In case you haven't seen it yet, it includes Deluxe Scorponok and Deluxe Brawl for $79.98. I expect them to sell through on these.

if anybody finds a MP Starscream please stash for me. if there is any shighting in so cal please pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Navtek View Post
    Thanks JT! I'll run that by the customer service desk and after the mandatory blank stares of indifference subside, maybe they can help me look it up.
    I actually got non-stupidity on this, apparently for WM the UPC is king, unlike SKUs and Target's internal DCPI system. Unnnnfortunately, the UPC delivered incredibly bad news, I saw it with me own eyes, in a 30 mile radius around the WM I was at, the figure is listed as "No PI" or something, which they showed me means it's not something that's currently on order or coming in. I am stunned, WM seems to be distributing this thing not in California at all, at least for the foreseeable future. I am going to write WM a letter tomorrow and make a few calls to managers of local stores and their higher ups, hopefully they'll have better news for me.

Tycho, if you see one in your area, PLEASE pick it up for me and I'll drive down and pay ya back.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So, at one of the 3 WMs I hit today, an employee actually KNEW something on this matter! It's a friggin' miracle. He said they're getting them soon, in the first or second week of November (I didn't point out today is part of that first week). It's good to hear something at all on the matter.

Sad reality

Went to a couple different stores over the past week, and saw the same scenario repeated twice.

Parent/uncle/friend of the family is in Walmart/Target/TRU looking for Bumblebee, and Bumblebee ONLY. Target gets a pass because they actually have occasionally stocked the 2-packs.

Oh, sure, there are Fast Action Battlers and minis, but no deluxes. These parents are thoroughly confused by what their kid wants, so what do they pick up when they don't see anything else?

Ultimate Bumblebee.

EVERY one of those parents commented on the price tag. Oh, they verified that it would transform, that's all they really cared about, but they were really in shock over how much a simple Bumblebee cost. Because that was really the only non-preschool version they could find on the shelf.

Wonder how many kids aren't going to have their parents buying TFs anymore because of similar situations?

I'm not going to assume Hasbro isn't shipping Bumblebee deluxes anymore, but they sure aren't able to keep them on the shelves.

It's a conspiracy!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    Went to a couple different stores over the past week, and saw the same scenario repeated twice.

Parent/uncle/friend of the family is in Walmart/Target/TRU looking for Bumblebee, and Bumblebee ONLY. Target gets a pass because they actually have occasionally stocked the 2-packs.

Oh, sure, there are Fast Action Battlers and minis, but no deluxes. These parents are thoroughly confused by what their kid wants, so what do they pick up when they don't see anything else?

Ultimate Bumblebee.

EVERY one of those parents commented on the price tag. Oh, they verified that it would transform, that's all they really cared about, but they were really in shock over how much a simple Bumblebee cost. Because that was really the only non-preschool version they could find on the shelf.

Wonder how many kids aren't going to have their parents buying TFs anymore because of similar situations?

I'm not going to assume Hasbro isn't shipping Bumblebee deluxes anymore, but they sure aren't able to keep them on the shelves.
    I just saw about 8 Bumblebees at Walmart today - both the 70's model and 08 deluxe so things should be getting better soon.

At Target, I saw a father paying for a Bonecrusher while his son was ripping into the package so it's not just BB that kids want.