Page 258 of 585 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 5841
    I saw several of those "scene packs" with Barricade and Frenzy versus Sam and Mikaela.

Also Long Arm towing a damaged (non-transforming) BumbleBee with Michaela driving him.

There is a soldier pack with the Air Force guys fighting Scorponok, but I haven't seen it.

I'm not down for buying these, but they're fun to look at.

I want a Michael Bay action figure!

Wouldn't it be awesome to pose him directing Megatron? Like during that brilliant scene when Megatron yells, "I AM Megatron!" when he comes unfrozen.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Put out 2 cases of new voyagers(wave 1 '08) today. No Incinerator though, ent. earth lists incinerator as being part of wave 5 rev. 1 (Wave 1 R1 '08) so it should be showing up soon. I won an ebay auction for one of those gorgeous black incinerators so I'm not too worried about nabbing the weird white/grey version right away. I almost bought Evac though. I love the new head sculpt and the color scheme, but in person it's just so.....clean. I might get one later when they start to back up the shelves but for now I think I'll just wait for premium Blackout.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Blackout needs a leader class figure, pronto - before the next movie at least!

He's one of my favorites from the new movie and yet there's no Blackout product that I bought or want to buy, because scale is important to me.

I realize that not even a Leader Class Blackout would really be in scale with my Autobots, but it would be a huge improvement.

Starscream will no doubt get a Leader Class figure for TF2, but BoneCrusher and Blackout both need one now!

Too bad their focus is just on the Animated Series.

There is the repaint of LC Megatron that I'm waiting to evaluate though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewilw View Post
    Put out 2 cases of new voyagers(wave 1 '08) today. No Incinerator though, ent. earth lists incinerator as being part of wave 5 rev. 1 (Wave 1 R1 '08) so it should be showing up soon. I won an ebay auction for one of those gorgeous black incinerators so I'm not too worried about nabbing the weird white/grey version right away. I almost bought Evac though. I love the new head sculpt and the color scheme, but in person it's just so.....clean. I might get one later when they start to back up the shelves but for now I think I'll just wait for premium Blackout.
    I know of some folks who have Incinerator already, so I am hoping to find him at Target soon (Target just got Nightwatch Prime). The black version I doubt I'd buy simply because of the cost.

Evac I wanted to like, but the way the transformation works doesn't flatter the new head, it looks all hunched over.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw EVAC at Target today but it was in a scalper looking dude's hands.

I know Chux would agree with me that the Animated toys, especially the Dinobots, can't come soon enough!

I'm not linking due to language and such, but tfw2005.com has a scan from a Japanese catalog (?????) with POSSIBLE confirmation of a Masterpiece Grimlock!

(I say possible since no one seems able to read Japanese, and after ten pages describing various bodily functions that were ruining the members' pants, I got bored.)

I say that in a disparaging way, but it was the first thought that came to my mind as well.

I will totally spare no expense and get that baby into my grubby little paws the minute he's announced. I'll use the money I'm saving on all the carpy Star Wars stuff coming this year.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hmmm, Grimlock. That's what the photo looks like to me also. I'll be at the Japanese bookstore tomorrow. I'll dig through the latest magazines to see if there's any news.

The silhouette is definitely the G1 box art for Grimlock. No one seems to be sure if this is referring to a re-release or Masterpiece Edition, but several people have mentioned that the mold for the original Diaclone used in the G1/G2 Grimlock was apparently lost or damaged beyond usability.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Someone also seems to have been able to translate the kanji over the image to read "Masterpiece" while the english text implies that this represents what's coming next. Still, far from conclusive, but intriguing nonetheless.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Here's some fun news - Leader class Bulkhead on the way? Earlier release date in UK? See link for deets:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=163943
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!