Page 259 of 578 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5775
    I've seen a few movie line Evacs now, just ain't doing it for me. If you want, it's Target and WM that have the finds, I can stash if requested (if you're really sure on it, I maybe could pick it up for you Bran, but only you since you're down the street from me).

I picked up Target-exclusive Scout-class Storm Surge (stupid name), the repaint of Cybertron's Short Round - a figure I kinda hated. This repaint goes a long ways towards repairing the damage the original deco did, but the Sector 7 logos on top of the red white & blue paint don't make that much sense (as S7 is pretty stealthy) and the figure still has mold flaws.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I've seen a few movie line Evacs now, just ain't doing it for me. If you want, it's Target and WM that have the finds, I can stash if requested (if you're really sure on it, I maybe could pick it up for you Bran, but only you since you're down the street from me).

I picked up Target-exclusive Scout-class Storm Surge (stupid name), the repaint of Cybertron's Short Round - a figure I kinda hated. This repaint goes a long ways towards repairing the damage the original deco did, but the Sector 7 logos on top of the red white & blue paint don't make that much sense (as S7 is pretty stealthy) and the figure still has mold flaws.
    Awww, thanks JT. However, EVAC just isn't screaming out "must buy" for me.

Excellent choice! He's all hunchbacked IMO, all the photos I've seen lately he looks like his head just doesn't work with that body.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got my first incinerator today(Black Japan Version) and overall I would say that I abslutely love it. He's definitely a figure that you are either going to love or hate though.

Alt. Mode: Very Solid and well balanced. He isn't a very hefty figure but the weight feels properly proportioned. Pull back on the radar dish and his propellors spin, even in robot mode. The problem with this is it's a loose-catch and doesn't always work. The engines can pivot on the ends of the wings about 160 degrees, although you really only need to move them 90 degrees so it's not a big deal. The only "kibble" that really shows is the arms under the wings attached to the fuselage.

Transformation: Pretty simple. The whole bottom folds down and becomes the legs, fold wings out and down to make arms, push the cockpit down into chest and lock it down into the waist and that's pretty much it. Transformation back to alt. mode can get a little tedious with get all the little tabs on all the panels to line up properly on the bottom.

Robot Mode: Decent pose ability but it's hard to find poses that look good. The head sculpt is alot nicer than I first thought, it doesn't have eyes like the box arts shows, instead it has a clear Jazz visor with light piping. (This is the japanese version, I'm not sure what the US version is like yet.) Head is on a ball joint but the size and shape limits how much it can move. Even in robot mode it's a very solid figure.

I'm expecting 2 of the US version of this guy sometime this week so I'll know exactly what the differences are.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Sounds good, how do the colors look on that exclusive? Initial pics seemed a tad plain for my tastes.

Guys, check out the Transformers movie thread to discuss the major theme park Transformers ride being constructed (likely at Disney parks).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sounds good, how do the colors look on that exclusive? Initial pics seemed a tad plain for my tastes.
    I really like the color scheme. But I'm also a sucker for anything that gets a black repaint. Without seeing the US version in person yet it's hard to compare, but from what I've seen I think the darker shades convey "decepticon" more readily than the grey/white with blue. The purple looks god-awful no matter what, but the blue/black works well. The head is more of a gunmetal and when matched with the clear light piping it looks quite menacing.
    E-mail me for details.

He's a 'con? I thought he was an Autobot, that makes more sense then.

He's a 'con? I thought he was an Autobot, that makes more sense then.
    Here's a link to an ebay auction that has some good photos of the insignias and colors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=003
    E-mail me for details.

Prototype pictures and details of the first wave of TF:Universe (aka Classics II)...

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/u...649ACADFB6ADDC

Every one of those looks totally rad, Prowl's alt mode being a Nissan 350z is a great homage to his original 280z alt mode. Tankor looks to be the best triple-changer ever. And the others are equally stunning, I absolutely cannot wait. August is going to be such an awesome month with these and the new SW game... hey, both entries are "TFU"!