Page 261 of 565 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 5650
    I found Stockade at WM, he was mistransformed in package but fine once I freed him (though scratched on the hood). Vehicle mode is ok, though the gray rails on the roof stand out like a sore thumb. Transformation is almost "basic" simplistic, very lazy, the whole top half of the vehicle becomes his arms in a really uncreative manner with the windshields front and back just flipping out to become kibble. Bot mode has a good deco & sculpt, and looks good from a distance, but the arms are in the wrong location and look really bad up close, the articulation is kinda poor and the range of motion is worse. And the gimmick is uninspired. I kinda don't like this figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I found Stockade at WM, I kinda don't like this figure.
    I know what you mean. I saw him at a local WM a few days ago and was completely uninspired. I think I'm going to wait and see if a decent redeco comes out. If not then it's just another $10 towards gas.

I put out 2 cases of voyager revision 1 with incinerator on monday and they were both still there today. It worries me that such a cool figure seems to be shelf warming already. It looks like interest in Transformers in dropping dramatically in my area.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Honestly, I think this is A) the only deco we're going to get on the Stockade mold; and B) while uninspired, the tightest one we'd ever get. If they went dark red it might work but might come off silly.

Still haven't seen Incinerator yet. But yeah, Hasbro drove TF into the ground by not planning more new product and screwing up the scheduling.

BTW, your sig still says you want that fig.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well I recently sold my 1.6L civic for a 5.7L camaro, so every figure I can avoid buying is just that much better for me. If a redeco never comes then I'll just let this one pass by.

As far as my sig. goes it's still accurate. Despite not having any room for the ones I already have, I still feel the need to hoard Incinerators. I just love the alt. mode, plus it fits in so well with my action fleet collection! If you want me to I can easily pick one up for you and ship it. Should be fairly easy to find soon enough considering how little we have left in the line. Either way just let me know.
    E-mail me for details.

matthewilw: is that Camaro you drive one like BumbleBee?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    unfortunately no. I had been looking at a '77 but they were either way overpriced or they just required too much work for the amount of free time I have. The one i got is a '95 Z28 Conv. so as much as I would have liked an older model, I think what I got will suffice
    E-mail me for details.

What color is your car?

yellow = BumbleBee
    red = Cliffjumper or Swerve
    blue = Tracks (pretend it's a Corvette - both are Chevy's)
    silver = Silverstreak
    black = Ravage (Alternator)
    white = Prowl (but you'll need police accessories)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

NOBODY'S IS! That car isn't even out yet! The very first spy pictures of the production model hit the web this week!!! GEEZ!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewilw View Post
    unfortunately no. I had been looking at a '77 but they were either way overpriced or they just required too much work for the amount of free time I have. The one i got is a '95 Z28 Conv. so as much as I would have liked an older model, I think what I got will suffice
    Cool! I kinda like the 4th generation one, I actually like the 3rd generation one as well but since I love KITT, I can never look at the 3rd generation one without thinking it'd be better if it was the Trans Am. But the 4th generation Camaro is much nicer than the Pontiac Trans Am counterpart, too bad Chevy let it be the last Camaro for a decade.

I think you made the right choice, they chose the '76 Camaro for Bumblebee in the movie because it was considered the worst Camaro, and the '77 is fairly unchanged from that.

What color is your car?

yellow = BumbleBee
    red = Cliffjumper or Swerve
    blue = Tracks (pretend it's a Corvette - both are Chevy's)
    silver = Silverstreak
    black = Ravage (Alternator)
    white = Prowl (but you'll need police accessories)
    none of the above. It's a custom color, hard to describe. Kind of a dark blue/green iridescent. If it were a transformer it would definately be an allspark redeco called Senior Winklebottom, and it would transform into a garden gnome, not a robot.
    E-mail me for details.

Oh. My SUV is probably most like G1 Trailbreaker if any Transformer.

Since he wasn't in the movie, it's difficult for me to imagine I'm Michael Bay driving it.