Page 262 of 578 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 5776
    (That's an awkward conversation to follow.)

'Cause I know we all like looking at magazines (and because a while back I mentioned that I'd take a look), here are some scans of the TF pages from Hyper Hobby magazine for February 2008.

Nothing earth shattering, but still fun to see what's in the Japanese toy mags this month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hh0208_tf02.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	16693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hh0208_tf01.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	16694  

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What color is your car?

yellow = BumbleBee
    red = Cliffjumper or Swerve
    blue = Tracks (pretend it's a Corvette - both are Chevy's)
    silver = Silverstreak
    black = Ravage (Alternator)
    white = Prowl (but you'll need police accessories)

Mine is a Lt Frosted Green Ford Explorer so not sure what is would transform into or what it would be named, for me its name would be Gas Guzzler'

my work car however is white, and an unmarked Ford Crown Vic Police car so in that aspect = Prowl with attitude. and yes it has the undercover flashers as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

So they chromed Classics Grimlock, that's a funny idea. I'm not sure it works with the mold, but it's got G1 cred.

Haw, the little mini-allspark cubes that come with the Japanese figures are in scale to Microman.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Not sure what it is, but the black G1 Ironhide looks kinda cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's an exclusive they have there - colored after their movie counterparts. There's a black ironhide and a lime-green Ratchet.

And in answer to your inevitable question, I have no idea what they were thinking when they made "Starburst Battles Ratchet"
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Got bored today and figured out how to make stop-motion videos. First idea that came to mind was (of course) Transformers. After a quick test video of MP Optimus giving me the finger I made this one.
    Uploaded to youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB3BlCbnImo

That one is of Allspark power Landmine. It seemed like one of the easiest ones to start with. I got lost on some of the frames, but let me know what you guys think. I'd like to make an Incinerator one sometime during the week but we'll see.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Here's Hasbro's press release for Transformers Animated

Hasbro Rolls Out Transformers Animated Details!

By News_Staff on Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 03:20:30 PM
    » send to friend » digg » del.icio.us

PAWTUCKET, R.I., (February 2008) – The TRANSFORMERS brand returns to its origin as an animated series in 2008 with the debut of the new TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED series on Cartoon Network. And Hasbro helps kids take the excitement of the new series into the playroom with a full line of great new TRANSFORMERS products.

The new TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED toy line features an array of characters from the series that will appeal to both young and long-time fans alike. Highlights of the line include Animated styled action figures, ROLL OUT COMMAND OPTIMUS PRIME and BATTLE BLASTERS, along with the SHIFT TECH OPTIMUS PRIME handheld game.

Co-produced by Cartoon Network Studios, the new animated series is set in Detroit in the near future and airs on Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. (ET/PT). The good-guy AUTOBOTS have an unlikely guide through Earth society … the brash, energetic 8-year-old girl named Sari Sumdac, who helps the robots establish a headquarters in an old abandoned auto parts plant and becomes an honorary AUTOBOT by enlightening the “ROBOTS IN DISGUISE” on such mysteries of Earth like mega malls, and basic ‘hanging out.’

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED products

Supreme Assortment – Roll out Command Optimus Prime

(Approximate retail price: $49.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Fall)

This imposing action figure is the largest incarnation ever of the AUTOBOT leader OPTIMUS PRIME. Equipped with “Auto-Spin Conversion Technology,” ROLL OUT COMMAND OPTIMUS PRIME begins to morph from vehicle to robot as he rolls along the floor. The AUTOBOT leader comes to life with a moving mouth, sounds, and speech from the cartoon. Also included is a toy replica of the double-bladed power axe seen in the TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED series.

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED LEADER assortment

(Approximate retail price: $39.99; Ages 5 & up; Available: June 22, 2008 followed by an additional wave in the Fall)

These larger-than-life ROBOTS IN DISGUISE help kids recreate the fun, energy and excitement they experience from watching Transformers: Animated on the Cartoon Network. Featuring a variety of the show’s most exciting characters, the Animated LEADER robot figures have working lights and sounds and morph into cool vehicles. Featured characters in this assortment include Bulkhead, Megatron, and Ultra Magnus.

SHIFT TECH OPTIMUS PRIME GAME

(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 6& up; Available: June 22, 2008)

An interactive TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED gaming experience, this handheld game features multiple levels that allow players to explore the world of the new TV series first-hand. With one fluid motion, players can change the shape of the game controller and instantly go from robot-mode to vehicle-mode on screen or visa versa. The SHIFT TECH OPTIMUS PRIME game features 15 games and a database of key TRANSFORMERS robots from the show.

POWER BOTS ASSORTMENT - CYBER SPEED BUMBLEBEE.

(Approximate retail price: $19.99 ; Ages: 4+; Available: Fall)

Designed to enable easy play for younger fans, CYBER SPEED BUMBLEBEE is a 12-inch robot-only version of fan favorite character, BUMBLEBEE and features robot stomping sounds, battle sounds and phrases! CYBER SPEED BUMBLEBEE stomps and then rolls on his back in one easy step.

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED OPTIMUS PRIME VS. MEGATRON: THE BATTLE BEGINS TWO PACK WITH DVD

(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & Up; Available: June 2008)
    Designed to introduce kids to the new world of Transformers: Animated, this two-pack includes OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON figures posed in battle-ready action stances with over-sized weapons. Also included is “The Battle Begins” DVD that allows kids to preview the new cartoon and become familiar with the expanded TRANSFORMERS fantasy.

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED DELUXE and VOYAGER assortments

(Approximate retail price: $9.99 and $19.99 respectively; Ages: 5 & Up; Available: June 22, 2008, with additional waves throughout 2008)
    Figures in the TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED DELUXE and VOYAGER assortment feature character conversion that mirrors conversions in the new TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED series. Both assortments feature a variety of characters with exciting battle weapons and firing projectiles.

BATTLE BLASTER: Optimus Prime

(Approximate retail price: 34.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Fall)

This next generation of Battle Blasters allows you to bring Optimus Prime to life. A seamless conversion from vehicle mode to signature weapon, BATTLE BLATER OPTIMUS PRIME not only features electronic lights and battle sounds in both vehicle and blaster mode, but it also has speech direct from the animated series.

In addition to the product listed above, HPG, the licensing division of Hasbro, alongside more than 230 licensees supporting the TRANSFORMERS brand, continue to launch highly innovative and hip lifestyle goods into the global market in a multitude of product categories including apparel, electronics, publishing, food and beverage, paper products, domestics, health and beauty, and cards/stationery. Additionally, the TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED licensing program is well underway, as HPG is working with more than 50 companies to bring goods to market in 2008

Here's the press release for Universe and the Movie line:

New Transformers Universe & Movie Toys for 2008

By News_Staff on Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 03:30:00 PM
    » send to friend » digg » del.icio.us

PAWTUCKET, R.I., (February 2008) – In 2008, Hasbro will build on the buzz generated by last year’s blockbuster TRANSFORMERS movie by offering a variety of new products in both the TRANSFORMERS Movie and TRANSORMERS Universe segments.

This Spring, fans of the blockbuster TRANSFORMERS movie, can find new versions of their favorite big-screen characters as well as all-new characters in the TRANSFORMERS MOVIE ALLSPARK POWER segment. The ALLSPARK POWER theme brings new TRANSFORMERS characters to life and gives existing characters more power for kids of all ages. Also, new assortments include MOVIE SCREEN BATTLES and ALLSPARK BLASTERS that enable kids and fans to relive their favorite scenes from the film again and again.

In the Fall, Hasbro will introduce Transformers Universe, a new “world of” Transformers segment that celebrates the nearly 25-year heritage of the brand. The Universe segment will include new Classics assortments, as well as Robot Heroes. Inspired by the look and spirit of the original figures, the Transformers Universe Classic line features all new, realistically-styled versions of classic TRANSFORMERS characters. Advances in design and technology allow Hasbro to redesign some of the most beloved characters for today’s kids, while giving fans a chance to relive their childhood with the most realistic AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS figures available.

TRANSFORMERS universe products

Universe CLASSICS Deluxe assortmet

(Approximate Retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Fall)

Fans of all ages will enjoy these realistically-styled vehicles and key characters from all parts of the Transformers lore. All figures come with the authentic TRANSFORMERS action that enables them to change from vehicle mode to robot mode, and some include additional features such as firing projectiles.

Universe CLASSICS Ultra assortment

(Approximate Retail price: $26.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Fall)

Only the newly designed ULTRA scale is big enough to hold POWERGLIDE and ONSLAUGHT! Featuring all new molds, lights and sounds in both modes, these Ultra scale figures provide action packed play for TRANSFORMERS fans of all ages.

Universe Robot Heroes

(Approximate Retail price: $5.99; Ages: 3 & up; Available: Fall)

ROBOT HEROES also pays tribute to the rich history of the TRANSFOMERS brand. This cute, exaggerated-form style of TRANSFORMERS will highlight favorite characters from various TRANSFORMERS lore including G1 and BEAST WARS. A total of ten 2-packs will be released this Fall.

TRANSFORMERS MOVIE products

MOVIE SCREEN BATTLES

(Approximate Retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Now)

Capture memorable moments from the film with the MOVIE SCREEN BATTLES! These movie scene battle packs include everything fans need to recreate the most intense, dramatic scenes from the TRANSFORMERS movie. Each pack includes a fully converting deluxe scale figure and several molded characters that are either human or TRANSFORMERS characters from the live-action movie. The action figures come packaged in battle-ready stances and surrounded by battle scene images from the movie.

TRANSFORMERS MOVIE DELUXE assortment

(Approximate Retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Now, with additional waves through Spring 2008)

The fun and excitement continue with the 2008 ALLSPARK POWER assortment of deluxe figures based on the TRANSFOMERS Movie. Through an updated new paint scheme, on-screen favorites such as BUMBLEBEE, will have ALLSPARK POWER running through their veins. The assortment also features newly-created TRANSFORMERS characters such as STOCKADE and LANDMINE. All figures come with the authentic TRANSFORMERS action that enables them to change from vehicle mode to robot mode, and some include additional features such as firing projectiles.

TRANSFORMERS MOVIE LEADER assortment

(Approximate Retail price: $39.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Now

OPTIMUS PRIME and other popular TRANSFORMERS characters from the movie are represented in these Leader scale figures, which feature lights and sounds in both vehicle AND robot mode. Figures include ALLSPARK POWER versions of NIGHTWATCH OPTIMUS PRIME and DEEP DESERT BRAWL. New premium deco versions of OPTIMUS PRIME, with an all new head and sword sculpt, and MEGATRON, will also be available.

ALLSPARK BLASTER assortment

(Approximate Retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: March 2008)

Finally, electronic blaster play is MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! The new Ratchet and Bumblebee blasters come with electronic lights and sounds that mimic the conversion from arm to blaster -- just like the characters in the 2007 blockbuster movie. One pull of the trigger and the blasters change from one mode to another, making AUTOBOT-in-training kids ready to battle the DECEPTICONS in a snap.

In addition to the product listed above, HPG, the licensing division of Hasbro, alongside more than 230 licensees supporting the TRANSFORMERS brand, continue to launch highly innovative and hip lifestyle goods into the global market in a multitude of product categories including apparel, electronics, publishing, food and beverage, paper products, domestics, health and beauty, and cards/stationery. Additionally, the TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED licensing program is well underway, as HPG is working with more than 50 companies to bring goods to market in 2008

Cool video, matthewilw. Pretty impressive.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewilw View Post
    Got bored today and figured out how to make stop-motion videos. First idea that came to mind was (of course) Transformers. After a quick test video of MP Optimus giving me the finger I made this one.
    Uploaded to youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB3BlCbnImo

That one is of Allspark power Landmine. It seemed like one of the easiest ones to start with. I got lost on some of the frames, but let me know what you guys think. I'd like to make an Incinerator one sometime during the week but we'll see.
    Very very cool. The light and color flickering is a little odd and the camera moves around a little and the focus is a little soft, as if it's locked onto the background instead, and the background fabric moves too much, but it's still quite nifty to watch. It cries out for sounds, and for the bot to do a little something at the end for the final payoff, you barely get to see him in full bot mode. Great job starting out!

Figgy B, you see the TF photo with that animated press release? Leader Prime looks so lame! What's the dealio?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Very very cool. The light and color flickering is a little odd and the camera moves around a little and the focus is a little soft, as if it's locked onto the background instead, and the background fabric moves too much, but it's still quite nifty to watch. It cries out for sounds, and for the bot to do a little something at the end for the final payoff, you barely get to see him in full bot mode. Great job starting out!
    yeah, it was well after dark when I did it and without proper lighting I had to rely on the flash. I'll have to download some better software than what I have for it right now. It's far too simplistic to add sounds or edit it any way. Working on uploading my second attempt now. Not exactly a giant leap in quality, but getting better. Baby Steps.

Done uploading. Tried using Black Incinerator but I didn't realize how hard it is to make out the details on that figure. Next time I'll use the US version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wrOMZC1O0
    Still no sound. I tried moving the camera around the figure a little while it was "transforming." I didn't notice that I moved it past the view of my background and made the TV visible. Just in case anyone was wondering, I was playing Forza 2 and taking pictures at the same time. Talent, I know.
    Last edited by matthewilw; 02-15-2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Posted link to second Vid.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.