Page 264 of 578 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 5779
    Yeah, Steve liked the movie but otherwise I don't think he's got any interest in TF at all. I think his decade of experience and a dispassionate approach help him cover everything this way - I probably would have focused 5 shots on a figure's leg or something.

As for the hands, I think Hasbro heard enough *****ing about Movie Jazz's lame hands.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, Steve liked the movie .
    Don't let Tycho hear about that!

IRC, a lot of the gripes over Movie Jazz's hands came from you Still I feel that would've been a better alternative to just having the hands sticking out in Blackarachnia's alt mode.

Do you guys reckon that we'll get the most important Animated figure this year, or have to wait until next? (It being me asking that, I doubt I need to tell you who I'm referring to.)

I dig the show, but he's the only one I plan to buy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Don't let Tycho hear about that!
    Yeah, how did that not come up during SDCC? I guess because Steve was so busy. I remember Steve and I were having a quick lunch between site-reporting craziness I think the day before we all did the lawn lunch, and it came up in conversation - I think I mentioned Tycho dragging me to see it the day before SDCC, Steve goes "you didn't like it?" and I gave him the ultra-quick version of why I didn't, to which he said he did. Well, the cat's out of the bag now, hopefully they can work it out without me in the middle.

We saw the prototype slide for Animated Grimlock last July, there's no way in hell we're not getting that figure before Xmas.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Awesome.

Not counting the repaints from G2, I think I have all the "real" Grimlocks (meaning the ones that actually are based on the G1 character).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Do you guys reckon that we'll get the most important Animated figure this year, or have to wait until next?
    I didn't know you wanted a figure of Sari!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Well, the cat's out of the bag now, hopefully they can work it out without me in the middle.
    No I just talked to Steve and the site is going to be changing it's name to SirStevesGuideToMichaelBayTransformersMovies.com and I'm going to be the head moderator!

Any post that I deem disrespectful to Michael Bay will be a cause for immediate suspension from the forums!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Michael Bay is a dork.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm going to report your post Chuxter!

That was just plain uncalled for.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.