Page 265 of 565 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 5648
    Report my post all you want.

Michael Bay remains a dork whether my saying so is deleted or not.

Tommy, close your eyes.

See, PlasticFetish just witnessed your personal attack, Chux.

And it IS a personal attack. Michael Bay isn't even here to defend himself!

How fair is that?

You're lucky as I know JediTricks won't do anything about this. He might even pile on.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Awesome.

Not counting the repaints from G2, I think I have all the "real" Grimlocks (meaning the ones that actually are based on the G1 character).
    You have this POS? http://www.tfu.info/2004/Autobot/Grimlock/grimlock.htm

Michael Bay is bann'd!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Forgot that one. I meant to get it, and didn't realize it was so HTF when I saw it.

After more reflection, I don't have the Pretender Classic or Autobot Hero versions. I am one of the few people who actually remembers seeing the Autobot Hero one at K-Mart, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I came across all kinds of new TF stuff last night at a local walmart. They set up one of those island shelves near the toys stocked entirely of Movie deluxes. Tons of Jungle Bonecrusher and Overcast. On the isle itself where the remants of some assorted animated stuff and the increasinly easy to find Stockade/ Incinerator/ night watch prime/ deep desert brawl. I find it a little disappointing to find so much *new* product at once and not want to buy any of them. On the plus side for me, the Mcfarlane website lists a release date of march 10th for their new halo line. So at least I'll have something cool to buy over the summer.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Haven't seen Incinerator yet.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Haven't seen Incinerator yet.
    Nor have I. But I have seen Rescue Ratchets and Thundercrackers aplenty! :/

Yeah, you'd think there was a huuuuge market here hungering for them or something, rather than the giant nobody out to buy them.

I saw some of the newer Allspark repaints today. Carpus Maximus if you ask me! Desert Brawl is kind of okay but not okay enough to justify a purchase. The Dreadwing repaint is awful and those Walmart exclusive repaints are just hideous, esp. the yellow repaint of the Cybertron Thundercracker/Skywarp mold.

Anyone know when that Leader Class Movie Megatron is supposed to ship?

Is it an exclusive? Where at?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.