Page 266 of 585 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5841
    Check out these Cybertron repaints:
    http://tformers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=875
    http://tformers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=874
    http://tformers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=873

Niiice! Big Daddy could have been a little better in bot mode, but I'll still get him because it looks great in alt mode. I might get Jolt too, even though I already have 2 of that mold, those colors look slick - scratch that, I *will* get Jolt, can't go wrong with purple Decepticons.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

First the BotCon seekers, and now this?

I. Hate. You. Hasbro.

I ****ing hate you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

WST are not Hasbro products, just TakaraTomy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Spotted the Cybertron Repaints at WM tonight, no Big Daddy though. Overall, they're far more underwhelming than I previously thought. I passed on Jolt for now because the purple paint didn't match the purple plastic very well on any of the ones I saw, and I found a SW set to spend my money on instead. I suppose the next time I hit WM and don't find anything, I'll end up buying it though.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Spotted the Cybertron Repaints at WM tonight, no Big Daddy though. Overall, they're far more underwhelming than I previously thought. I passed on Jolt for now because the purple paint didn't match the purple plastic very well on any of the ones I saw, and I found a SW set to spend my money on instead. I suppose the next time I hit WM and don't find anything, I'll end up buying it though.
    The only one that tempts me is Big Daddy, but it's not a very big temptation. Those animated figures can't get here soon enough!!!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Found a lone Incinerator at TRU Los Feliz tonight. What a dump they've turned that place into.

Anyway, I dunno about this figure, it's a cute gimmick but to be honest, I've seen it before. Alt mode is decent but a tad small for a $20. The coloring is a mild mess, they had too many ideas thrown at this thing and it comes off disjointed, though not especially loud unlike most TF color f'ups.

Transformation is annoying, the instructions are a little vague, parts don't want to release in certain directions, and nearly every single jointed panel or part on the legs pops off in a most unwelcome manner. And then it's simplistic to boot!

Bot mode is alright in some ways, but frustrating in others. There is an ok amount of articulation, but some of it is limited either by design or by the huge backpack. The hand gimmick still works, but there's no actual hands, they're still big rotors. There's a ton of sculpted details, but it kind of goes too far. The build is lean and strong, but the torso is very narrow and is too obviously made up of the backpack. And they made a themed head, but the eye-visor is light-piped clear which looks terrible.

All in all, it's an ok figure but not the robo-god folks have been making him out to be.

I didn't realize that "Slag" is now "Snarl" in Transformers Animated. Let me guess, "Slag" wasn't copyrighted?

Anyhow, Los Feliz TRU had around 6 Incinerators and being a sucker for TF planes (well, except for Movie Screamer, Thundercracker and Dreadwing), I've added him to the collection though I haven't had a chance to open it up yet.

Everybody seems to agree that it looks like Hasbro lost the Slag name due to lack of use, but I don't think there's been any confirmation.

Can't wait to see what you think of Incinerator.

I did a trademark search, and it didn't appear Slag had been snatched up. I was under the impression they did the name changes when they lost the rights and someone else got them.

It still showed a Hasbro trademark, which I believe was still active.

It could be nothing more than a wish to not use the name, given that there are only three Dinobots in this version, and "slag" has become a common Transformers semi-swear word.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It doesn't have to be registered, just more recently or actively used than when TF last used it.