Page 269 of 581 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Supposedly the Transformers Animated toys will be up for preorder on HTS next week.

The aforementioned Robot Heroes pack with Dispensor is up for preorder right now.
    I had the new robot heroes wave in my HTS cart, but then thought better of it. These all have been easy to find, so no need to rush them. And they are cheaper at retail, so I'll just wait these out.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    I had the new robot heroes wave in my HTS cart, but then thought better of it. These all have been easy to find, so no need to rush them. And they are cheaper at retail, so I'll just wait these out.
    Sal, would 10% off plus free shipping change your mind? Use the "RE10FR" code. I just wish they'd lift the limit on Kashykk Troopers and then I could get the rest that I need with that coupon code.

Sal, would 10% off plus free shipping change your mind? Use the "RE10FR" code. I just wish they'd lift the limit on Kashykk Troopers and then I could get the rest that I need with that coupon code.
    Yeah, I got the notice of the code too. But don't you have to buy $50 worth of stuff first for the code to work?

Heh, you and me both on the Kashyyyk troopers. You'd think by now they'd know to have more troopers from a wave in.

If they would make the limit say 10, I'd be good to go. I'd have placed 4 orders as such and been done with them instead of still scrambling to reach my goal for my LAST big army builder.

Well, I suppose I need to make a stop on HTS later. If those robot heroes are still there, I'll get them plus another Kashyyyk trooper.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Yeah, I got the notice of the code too. But don't you have to buy $50 worth of stuff first for the code to work?

Heh, you and me both on the Kashyyyk troopers. You'd think by now they'd know to have more troopers from a wave in.

If they would make the limit say 10, I'd be good to go. I'd have placed 4 orders as such and been done with them instead of still scrambling to reach my goal for my LAST big army builder.

Well, I suppose I need to make a stop on HTS later. If those robot heroes are still there, I'll get them plus another Kashyyyk trooper.
    Actually, the code I posted doesn't have a $50 limit. There is another one, SPRCAT8, that does require the $50 minimum.

Actually, the code I posted doesn't have a $50 limit. There is another one, SPRCAT8, that does require the $50 minimum.
    Okay, I went ahead and ordered them. Got a Kashyyyk trooper as well and some Marvel Heroes.
    Move along, move along

Animated Grimlock in box

toy robots - GOOD!!!! toy company that make us wait long for toy robots - BAD!!!

Delay for figure, bad! Action feature, worse!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Looks like the Animated toys went up for preorder on HTS finally.

http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=p...rmers+animated
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

My toy-hook-up-connection-friend called me this morning. It looks like the "new and improved with more evil" Megatron repaint came in. (LC movie figure)

I just am not motivated to go and pick it up. I guess I'll go over there, but wasting the gas doesn't appeal to me. Is this an exclusive or will it ship to a closer store?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    My toy-hook-up-connection-friend called me this morning. It looks like the "new and improved with more evil" Megatron repaint came in. (LC movie figure)

I just am not motivated to go and pick it up. I guess I'll go over there, but wasting the gas doesn't appeal to me. Is this an exclusive or will it ship to a closer store?
    That's probably one of the Target exclusives though I could be wrong as I'm not paying much attention to the movie line any longer.