Page 271 of 582 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 5814
    I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what to do with Leader Class Megatron's back half of his jet mode and his legs and feet, in that regard.

Part of it might be that I really don't care that much.

I mess with him a little bit each evening. He's on my nightstand. So far it's been 2 nights and I haven't really got him turned into a jet.

The instructions aren't clear, and I'm looking at them in dim lights by the time I get around to it as well.

Oh well. Like I said, I really don't care too much.

The Premium Format repaint makes the classic cartoon transforming noise, btw.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't know if I'll get him, depends on how he turns out.

Oh, my claim of "never messed up an A-10" is wrong, Cybertron Wingsaber had some brickiness to him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey JT, I may have asked you this awhile back but am fairly sure I had not. I remember you said something sometime ago about seeing if we could get a Transformers Q/A like the Star Wars (and now G.I. Joe) line gets. Whatever happened to that?

I just got Wingblade today. I don't know if I'm going to keep him, but it looks that way.

He's a Warthog - a plane I love - and he's probably the repaint of Powerglide.

He's big and an Autobot air power! That's awesome right there.

I haven't opened him yet, as I'm going to explore several Transformers sites and look at pictures of Powerglide and see which paint scheme I want, or whatever other differences there may be.

Wingblade shoots missiles! That's sweet!

The size is good too. He's much larger than Voyager Blackout who I wouldn't buy because of the size problem.

I'd much rather have any aircraft in a supreme class size, but this guy is pretty awesome.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Hey JT, I may have asked you this awhile back but am fairly sure I had not. I remember you said something sometime ago about seeing if we could get a Transformers Q/A like the Star Wars (and now G.I. Joe) line gets. Whatever happened to that?
    They showed no interest, completely shined it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looking at the ToyFair pictures, I discovered that Powerglide and Wingblade are totally different molds, different transformations. Wow!

I am very inclined to keep Wingblade now and I'll be doing so (unopened) at least until I find Powerglide at retail and check out his size in comparison to other Transformers.

Wingblade is listed on his box as Ultra Class. This corresponds with Tycho's Class.

I haven't bought a transformer since Christmas. This wait is ABOMINABLE. Why on earth are Cincinnati and Ontario getting the Animated toys before I do? Doesn't Hasbro know who I AM?!?!? Just bring on Animated and Classics 2.0. I mean, Hasbro. Seriously.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    They showed no interest, completely shined it.
    Wow, Aaron Archer, jerk-face? That's dissapointing.

Tycho, your whole Wingblade-Powerglide thing was confusing me untill you clarified you thought they were the same toy. Wingblade is a repaint of Wingsaber (America) AKA Sonic Bomber (Japan).

http://members9.tsukaeru.net/ty1_toy...icbomber01.htm

Thank you Adam. Your pictures clear it up. I love Wingblade's paint scheme.

I'm pretty sure he's a keeper.

Uh-oh. I just got word from TFW2005's boards that Powerglide will also be an ultra.

Which to keep, huh? It's looking like BOTH.

You know what that would make me? A stupid sucker for buying these extra toys I swore I wouldn't!

I thought I had so much more resistance than everyone else. Now they are tempting me with this? Hasbro is evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I thought I had so much more resistance than everyone else. Now they are tempting me with this? Hasbro is evil!
    hahaha! now who's "sophisticated"?