Page 272 of 591 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 5908
    For anyone who is still interested in the movie line. I found Premium Ironhide and Blackout this morning and although I couldn't justify buying either of them, I actually really like Blackout.

Long story made short. If I didn't already have blackout, or if this mold was at least fairly sturdy in alt. then I would definately buy this one.

IronHide is a steaming pile in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of this toy to begin with as I was very disappointed with the initial release and it's instantly loose leg joints and broken automorph "feature." Offroad IronHide was okay to me because the paint was completely different from the movie scheme, but this one just makes the initial release worse. Giant GMC sticker on the tailgate? No thanks.

On a side note, I think I have decided to only buy voyager class or higher transformers from now on, and even then only air vehicles. I hate the animated stuff, but I'm actually looking forward to lugnut, and starscreams alt. mode is growing on me. I'm looking forward to adding about 6 new transformers voyager+ planes to the fleet by the end of the summer.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

You have to give props to Deluxe BumbleBee. He is a top-notch Transformer and I used to only buy Alts and Masterpieces and I can still say that about the little yellow Camaro.

Barricade would have been better if they could have also included a blaster or his blade weapons. Empty-handed, he's sort of weak. I consider Frenzy to be another character, not a substitute for a weapon.

Scorponok is a non-transforming drone in my "play pattern." In fact, the only reason Hasbro made him transformable was to keep with the product theme. He's cool just as a drone, but nothing to celebrate.

I did not buy BoneCrusher or Brawl, as they were way out of scale - which is really important to me. Instead I got the Leader Class Brawl, and yearn for BoneCrusher to be made in that size (though after Blackout. Starscream is a sure bet for TF2 anyway, though it will be nice to finally get him).

Oh. Jazz is alright, though I wish he had better hands and more solid arms, plus it would've been nice if he could carry his weapon on him in car mode, sort of like how BumbleBee manages to store his.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Deluxe has always been Hasbro's strongest class in general, but they have gotten better in the last few years with Voyager and Leader classes. I would never ditch Deluxe class though, that's where the most good stuff happens IMO.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm still going to buy a few figures outside of the voyager class but unless they are cars or small vehicles I will probably pass.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Thank you Adam. Your pictures clear it up. I love Wingblade's paint scheme.

I'm pretty sure he's a keeper.

Uh-oh. I just got word from TFW2005's boards that Powerglide will also be an ultra.

Which to keep, huh? It's looking like BOTH.

You know what that would make me? A stupid sucker for buying these extra toys I swore I wouldn't!

I thought I had so much more resistance than everyone else. Now they are tempting me with this? Hasbro is evil!

Wingblade is OK. I prefer the original, and I have sort of have two Wingsabers, the regular US release and a Japanese TRU exclusive with chrome on the chest plate. I'm running out of space as is, so I think I'm good. :P

LOOK MORE REPAINTS
    http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/d...AC70D02754072E

I kinda like "Inferno"-Alert in those colors, but I have three of those already.. although that color scheme is nicer than that Sam's Club exclusive. Must resist. Mudflap's not bad, but not great.

Man, Hasbro just cannot get their act together, they've so badly mangled their shipping schedules with both SW and TF that these repaints count as anything other than an embarrassment. Personally, I'm not even remotely interested, I have all these figures in their original colors (except for Armada Red Alert, that figure never called to me).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I actually like the Target exclusive Bumblebee with the blue markings better than the original so I ended up buying one. Barricade with blue markings isn't bad either but I didn't really like the original figure so I passed.

Now if only HTS would put up Animated Blackarachnia and Ratchet for preorder, I won't have to worry about hunting down TF's for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I actually like the Target exclusive Bumblebee with the blue markings better than the original so I ended up buying one. Barricade with blue markings isn't bad either but I didn't really like the original figure so I passed.

Now if only HTS would put up Animated Blackarachnia and Ratchet for preorder, I won't have to worry about hunting down TF's for quite some time.
    I almost got all three (Bumblebee, Barricade, Jazz), but just couldn't bring myself to buying them all over again just for a paint change. Though they do look awesome in the round packaging.
    Move along, move along

Of all the paint changes, I'd like Ironhide the most, because you can see his eyes. (Premium format, not "off-road").

But yeah, I'm not buying repaints of what I already have.

What I want now, mostly doesn't exist:

Leader Class Starscream
    Leader Class Blackout
    Leader Class Bonecrusher

Supreme Class Powerglide (or whatever class he will be on par with Wingblade)

Then I'll wait for the TF2 toys, except I want a

Super-Articulated Michael Bay Action Figure to direct the Transformers

He should come with a bullhorn, directors chair, sunglasses, and softgoods Autobot / Decepticon reversible shirt. Maybe a CommTech chip action figure stand that says "OK. Cut! That was awesome!"

This would be awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Of all the paint changes, I'd like Ironhide the most, because you can see his eyes. (Premium format, not "off-road").

But yeah, I'm not buying repaints of what I already have.

What I want now, mostly doesn't exist:

Leader Class Starscream
    Leader Class Blackout
    Leader Class Bonecrusher

Supreme Class Powerglide (or whatever class he will be on par with Wingblade)

Then I'll wait for the TF2 toys, except I want a

Super-Articulated Michael Bay Action Figure to direct the Transformers

He should come with a bullhorn, directors chair, sunglasses, and softgoods Autobot / Decepticon reversible shirt. Maybe a CommTech chip action figure stand that says "OK. Cut! That was awesome!"

This would be awesome!
    In that case, you'll just have to listen to the rest of us talk endlessly about how great Classics 2.0 and Animated are for the next few years