Page 274 of 566 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 5655
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Why not just make him Thundercracker and even give him a different shade of blue than the BotCon exclusive?
    Hasbro's like that with exclusives for Transformers, they won't re-release an exclusive like that. Our only hope is for the TCC to get their arses in gear and order some more. I'm 100% positive they would sell out a second full order of them, with them going for $75 bucks on ebay. I take it back, there is a NEW hope! (Tee-hee!) Takara could very well release the botcon seekers with paint apps to distinguish them. I will gladly import these for $20ish bucks a peice over $75 for the botcon ones. I anticipate using BBTS pile of loot for those guys if they happen.

I too am dissapointed by Blitzwing. I lub Ultra Magnus though.

I getting super-psyched about the new TFU. Thats going to be an expensive month with the Falcon and AT-TE coming out too.

Titanium War Within Grimlock seeing release or Masterpiece Grimlock confirmed?

Which is better news? I really can't say.

I am far more excited about Masterpiece Grimlock than any Star Wars vehicle... ever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What's the deal with Masterpiece Grimlock?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What's the deal with Masterpiece Grimlock?
    That its being made. It has been rumored for awhile but Takara confirmed it at Botcon.

Also, I am totally psychic and Hasbro IS reoding Armada Hot Shot /w Jolt for TFU. http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=9359

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    That its being made. It has been rumored for awhile but Takara confirmed it at Botcon.

Also, I am totally psychic and Hasbro IS reoding Armada Hot Shot /w Jolt for TFU. http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=9359
    I don't think it's been confirmed yet. Every report I've read says that they're looking for a time to release it but haven't found it yet. That could just be them stalling for the official announcement, but that's not what I would call "confirmed."
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I don't think it's been confirmed yet. Every report I've read says that they're looking for a time to release it but haven't found it yet. That could just be them stalling for the official announcement, but that's not what I would call "confirmed."
    http://tformers.com/transformers-bot...9352/news.html
    "TFormers talked to the Takara representatives at BotCon about the possibilities of seeing releases of Masterpiece Grimlock and Thundercraker. The reps said the figures are in the planning/production stages and it is a matter of when, not if, they will be offered for release. No word was given of when that would be, though."

That's pretty much confirmation.

For a minute there, I read "TFU" and immediately thought of "The Force Unleashed" but it's Transformers Universe.

Ratchet as a repaint of Universe Ironhide is great news!!!!

Oh, I'm still happy reading confirmation of Masterpiece Grimlock, even though I've known it for a whole day.

I'm hoping for cartoon accuracy, as the others have had. And he'd better have some cool accessories. The serving tray is a must. So's the brain helmet thingy. A Wheelie to sit on his nose would be cool, too. It'd be sweet if they borrowed from the comic and he had his crown, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    http://tformers.com/transformers-bot...9352/news.html
    "TFormers talked to the Takara representatives at BotCon about the possibilities of seeing releases of Masterpiece Grimlock and Thundercraker. The reps said the figures are in the planning/production stages and it is a matter of when, not if, they will be offered for release. No word was given of when that would be, though."

That's pretty much confirmation.
    That I missed, I only saw the Hasbro panel report. Thanks for clarifying!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Bran's right, even the fanboy employees have never acted that way in any TRU I've ever been to. And hanging a TF from the ceiling? No way. BTW, if you think Wingblade looks as well designed as the upcoming Powerglide, you need to get your eyes checked, they're not even remotely close looking.

Honestly, there's so much TFA product and pointless repaints that it's hard for me to be excited about Transformers anymore, I don't like the TFA line and it seems to have choked off momentum for TFU, though I do like BlueSilverStreak and Ironhide's bot mode (alt mode is the wrong kind of vehicle and tons of seams). I think Silverbolt looks EXCEPTIONALLY bad in both modes.

Nice to see those 2 Titaniums are getting more life, they look pretty neat.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.