Page 276 of 592 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 5919
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I think I had one of those when I was really little, but only had one so I thought it was a He-Man toy.
    That's a different thing, there were Masters of the Universe rock guys who transformed as well, they were different from the Go-Bots spin-off "Rock Lords" though.

MOTU figs Stondar and Rokkon: http://www.he-man.org/primary_sects/...stonedar.shtml
    http://www.he-man.org/primary_sects/...s/rokkon.shtml

Rock Lords: http://www.tfu.info/Gobots/rocklords.htm

Yuck!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ah you are right, that first one was the one I had.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm just taking a guess but since Chaddy mentioned Jazz in reference to "characters coming off the same", maybe he meant how Jazz is yet another ninja bot like Prowl?
    He is, but he's still Jazz as the first thing he wants to do after stepping off the Elite Guard ship is study the humans.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm just taking a guess but since Chaddy mentioned Jazz in reference to "characters coming off the same", maybe he meant how Jazz is yet another ninja bot like Prowl?
    Yeah, Fig hit the nail on the head. I just think he's Urban Prowl. Ghetto Ninja Prowl. Prowl with new break-dancing action.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

True, but he also hasn't had a "spotlight" episode to flesh out his character like Prowl has had. If they do one for him, I'm sure he'll be more.. uh Jazzy?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    True, but he also hasn't had a "spotlight" episode to flesh out his character like Prowl has had. If they do one for him, I'm sure he'll be more.. uh Jazzy?
    Ha, okay. You're probably right. I'm judging too soon. I guess I just get Ultra Magnus and we've had so much time with Sentinel, (from flashbacks even before the Elite Guard showed up), that I'm impatient with Prowl. I mean Jazz. Damnit. He needs a spotlight episode.

Anyone see "Mission Accomplished"? Do we know who Megatron's double agent is on Cybertron? Also, now that the Elite Guard is gone, will we still GET a Jazz spotlight episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Ha, okay. You're probably right. I'm judging too soon. I guess I just get Ultra Magnus and we've had so much time with Sentinel, (from flashbacks even before the Elite Guard showed up), that I'm impatient with Prowl. I mean Jazz. Damnit. He needs a spotlight episode.

Anyone see "Mission Accomplished"? Do we know who Megatron's double agent is on Cybertron? Also, now that the Elite Guard is gone, will we still GET a Jazz spotlight episode?
    Some fans think Ironhide might be the double agent

That character probably hasn't shown up yet, haven't seen many Autobots based on Cybertron besides the Elite Guard and Arcee. Ironhide doesn't seem to be on Cybertron based on his cameo last episode.

I thought Weird Al's take on Wreck-Gar was hilarious! My favorite part was probably when he nonchalantly replaced the Autobot insignia with a Decepticon one It was also interesting how he always had a few flies circling around him.

Maybe the double agent is Swindle? We know he's coming and they said that if we liked the G1 character, we'd appreciate this one. But probably not Ironhide (although that WOULD be a twist).

Speaking of, anyone hear if Ironhide's getting a toy? He looked like he had Ratchet's silouette with a different head. Even if we never see the character again, I think that'd be cool.