Page 277 of 591 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 5908
    No idea on the toy. Swindle will show up, ordering some of the human villains around in car form to build a freeze ray type machine which he uses on the Autobots then wants to sell to Megatron. The spy he is not.

Summary for that episode: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=175711

Oh - I'll take your word for it. Don't want to spoil the ep.

Anyone have any guesses who the female character is that they said wouldn't have a tragic backstory (ie Arcee, Blackarachnia)? I think this was at Botcon.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Oh, NOW I KNOW who the spy is. I'm an idiot. I knew this was coming and had completely forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Oh, NOW I KNOW who the spy is. I'm an idiot. I knew this was coming and had completely forgotten.
    Wanna enlighten me there? I think I may know as well, but I wanna see if our theories gel. :P

Is there any way to spoiler tag text on this board? I don't see the option in the reply to thread section.

I know who it is too. I thought it might be too obvious a choice so that's why I didn't mention it.

I take it that this "Wasp" character is Waspinator? wazzzzzpiannaaaator hate being blown to bits!

Btw, HTS has a few more TFA's for preorder - Leader class Megs, Leader class Bulkhead and Voyager Grimlock.

I have no idea how Hasbro is going to approach the launch of this line so I think I'll preorder Grimlock at the very least. Just like with Clone Wars, it seems there's quite a few fans who are turned off by the animated designs but I'm not sure how plentiful/scarce this line will be at first.

I think the naysayers have always been move vocal than the supporters in all of our hobbies, but I think this line is going to be a big hit with kids and collectors alike. I've pre-ordered everything through HTS. The prices are good, and gas is expensive. I'd prefer NOT to go hunting.

Is there any way to spoiler tag text on this board? I don't see the option in the reply to thread section.
    The highlight-to-read font color code is f0eded, but for some reason it only works for everybody with quote-marks, like so:

=== spoiler text would be invisible here ===

Here's how the code works, I'm using the "noparse" command to show you, you can copy-paste it exactly:

=== [color="#f0eded"]spoiler text would be invisible here[/color] ===
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

SPOILER!!

=== Masterpiece Grimlock is going to kick so much aise it ain't funny. ===
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It had better, for the price it will be! I just got MP Megatron yesterday actually. :P