Page 278 of 582 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 5812
    I'm peeved because Megs has come down in price since I got him...but I still love him.

I'm sure Hasbro will import Grimmy, though. That's a no brainer, especially for the 25th anniversary.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I still need to get MP Megatron. Right now, I've got Starscream holding the mini-Megatron that came with Prime.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I ordered the Starscream crown set, which is sitting at BBTS in my pile-o-loot until I decide the pile has gotten large enough to ship.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Universe Prowl, Sunstreaker and Tankor are up for preorder on HTS right now!

Say I need "Jolt" a Wal*Mart exclusive Transformer, if anyone comes across it. I only saw it once and had to pass on it as it was a choice between it and SW figs. Had I known it was an exclusive, I wouldn't have passed on it. Any help would of course be greatly appreciated.

I did just get Salvage. Haven't opened it yet, but it looks cool from the packaging.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Is anyone going to tell me "never," - even for a movie commemorative version - in so far as getting a Leader Class Blackout (or Bonecrusher) being made?

Do you think it's really "never," versus "very unlikely?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Is anyone going to tell me "never," - even for a movie commemorative version - in so far as getting a Leader Class Blackout (or Bonecrusher) being made?

Do you think it's really "never," versus "very unlikely?"
    I actually think they are likely. heck there were TWO Devastators. Blackout seems like a lock. But what I want to know is where the hell is Leader class Starscream??
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    But what I want to know is where the hell is Leader class Starscream??
    That's a Transformers 2 toy for 2009 almost certainly.

Starscream was featured surviving the Mission City battle and focused on in the credits. He's a main character in traditional Transformers lore, and Michael Bay has stated the 1st film introduced the CONCEPTS to non-fans and the broadest audience; the 2nd film will focus on the development of the robots' characters. If the Decepticons are going to be done any justice, Starscream has to be a major role in TF2.

That being said, I've never worried about getting a close-to-in-scale Starscream figure by 2009.

I mean, they shouldn't change Optimus Prime's alt-form, so they can just re-release the same 2007 toy. It really only needs improvement in articulation (a turning waist) for the most part. Though parts of his back and arms could "flatten" a bit more, as could they do something about his parts sticking out of his knees. But really, the LC Prime is pretty darn good. Oh - the sound box could add Peter Cullen to it - they should have done that in the first place - and they had room for multiple sounds - truck, Peter's voice, and laser blasts, knife clashes, etc.

Brawl is dead - so that settles that.

If Megatron comes back, they could improve that LC figure in many ways, but he might even have a new alt-mode. It would be less objectionable than changing anything about the movie Prime again.

No other Autobot needs a Leader Class toy. Now if they put in Powerglide like I'd want, HE would definitely use a LC vehicle. But ANOTHER plane?

Blackout might be dead, but a Helicopter is so unique and different that it'd be wonderful - not to mention his blade weapons would be really cool. Of course they could do an Autobot like Springer, but the first movie really played up Blackout, at least visually, if not in personality development.

I just think a LC Starscream is a given. Heck yeah I want it - but I'm not at all worried about getting it. Just hope his paint scheme is cool, too. The first Megatron was horrible and I didn't buy it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hasbro said at Botcon that they would not be simply repainting any main characters from the first movie line to act as their figure in the second movie line. They want to do new sculpts and improve upon the "old" ones.

Has Hasbro ever said anything at all about doing a figure of Dispensor, the Mountain Dew machine from the end of Transformers? I know they just did a Robot Heroes version, but I'd really like to actually get the transforming soda machine it's self.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.