Page 286 of 588 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 5874
    I also found Lugnut the other day (and also love him). I don't know what the complaint is about the floppy cockpit. If you click it into place, it's as stable as all get out.

I found Prime today. Pretty cool, but I'm having trouble with the auto transform gimmick. I also find his arms to be floppy (or I'm transforming them wrong).
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Have you been able to find an animated Grimlock ?
    No, I have not. I have Grimlock on preorder from HTS so I'm not too concerned at this juncture. Of course, I'd love to have him sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I think I've almost decided to keep (and open) Wingblade and NOT buy Powerglide. I've been looking at pictures of Powerglide and watched the video of the guy transforming him. I wasn't impressed....
    Boy, you sure know how to call that stuff wrong. Check out this early review: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=180931

Wingblade is much more disappointing than what you see there. And smaller. And just not that good a figure on his own. And if nothing else, the airplane tail is all wrong and doesn't hold together, and the cockpit is for a MUCH larger plane which holds dozens of people.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks JT. That review / those pics made me want Powerglide again.

I'm a schizophrenic Transformers fan!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Just open it already, its been how long now?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Just open it already, its been how long now?
    About 2 months I think. I believe I bought Wingblade last May.

That Powerglide might be bigger does indeed interest me.

I'm also confused as there seems to be A-9 Warthogs and A-10 Thunderbolts? And they look very similar?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Enough about Wingblade vs. Powerglide already! Just get them both!

HTS has Animated Snarl, Jazz, Soundwave and Oil Slick up for preorder right now.

I'm curious if anyone can put me together a checklist of all the figures from the new animated show that are out. I'd like to pick some or most of these up, but I'm getting into it a bit late, and I'm hoping for some help with out going to several different TF sites. Thanks guys.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

There is only one that you need. Everyone needs him. He is the greatest. Despite other characters sharing his name, this is the first incarnation of him (aside from G1 relaunches not published by Dreamwave) to fully capture the glory of this majestic behemoth.

I should not have to tell anyone who it is. Rest assured, that he sees the problems of global warming, and will be dealing with them by kicking the butts of cars and trucks, as they are bad.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    About 2 months I think. I believe I bought Wingblade last May.

That Powerglide might be bigger does indeed interest me.

I'm also confused as there seems to be A-9 Warthogs and A-10 Thunderbolts? And they look very similar?
    Powerglide is bigger than Wingblade, he's also bigger than Classics Jetfire (you can see that in the comparison), because Powerglide's a $25 class figure, not a $20. I had forgotten about that. Powerglide is closer to MP Starscream's size than Wingblade.

There is no A-9 Warthog, the Warthog is a nickname for the A-10 Thunderbolt II. The 9 series name is the YA-9 prototype which never went to production.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    I'm curious if anyone can put me together a checklist of all the figures from the new animated show that are out. I'd like to pick some or most of these up, but I'm getting into it a bit late, and I'm hoping for some help with out going to several different TF sites. Thanks guys.
    I have always used Dave Van Domelen's sightings page for such things, he's got a good eye for bunk reports and anomalies, and generally gets up reports from 3 or 4 different sites within a day of their findings: http://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/BW/sightings.shtml
    His is the only site I report my TF sightings to, besides you guys.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.