Page 287 of 588 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 5875
    Thank you for the information on Warthogs / Thunderbolts, JT.

I can now spend days dwelling on this until I see Powerglide show up in Toys R Us or somewhere. I hope I can buy him soon!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    I'm curious if anyone can put me together a checklist of all the figures from the new animated show that are out. I'd like to pick some or most of these up, but I'm getting into it a bit late, and I'm hoping for some help with out going to several different TF sites. Thanks guys.
    Here's what's out in the Deluxe 9.99 class for Animated:

Cybertron Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Blackarachnia
    Lockdown
    Prowl

19.99 Voyager Class:

Starscream
    Bulkhead
    Cybertron Megatron
    Lugnut
    Chux's alleged "greatest" - Grimlock

(Chux, how does the greatest wind up being Blackarachnia's pawn and even professing "me luv spider lady!")

2 pack of Optimus Prime/Megatron and a DVD. Not sure about the exact price

Kal, you're definitely not too late to get into this line - after all, they've only been at retail for a few weeks and Targets have only recently started to have them on the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    There is only one that you need. Everyone needs him. He is the greatest. Despite other characters sharing his name, this is the first incarnation of him (aside from G1 relaunches not published by Dreamwave) to fully capture the glory of this majestic behemoth.

I should not have to tell anyone who it is. Rest assured, that he sees the problems of global warming, and will be dealing with them by kicking the butts of cars and trucks, as they are bad.
    I have a feeling that you're talking about Megatron but really have no clue.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Here's what's out in the Deluxe 9.99 class for Animated:

Cybertron Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Blackarachnia
    Lockdown
    Prowl

19.99 Voyager Class:

Starscream
    Bulkhead
    Cybertron Megatron
    Lugnut
    Chux's alleged "greatest" - Grimlock

(Chux, how does the greatest wind up being Blackarachnia's pawn and even professing "me luv spider lady!")

2 pack of Optimus Prime/Megatron and a DVD. Not sure about the exact price

Kal, you're definitely not too late to get into this line - after all, they've only been at retail for a few weeks and Targets have only recently started to have them on the shelves.
    Optimus Prime is also out (found him at an LA Target) and the DVD 2 pack is 19.99. Pretty decent price, actually, considering it's the most stable version of Megatron available right now and the Prime is actually a pretty cool figure. And, according to this article on TFW (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...retail-165196/), the Wave 3 deluxes (Soundwave, Snarl, Oil Slick, and Autobot Jazz) have also hit retail, although not quite nationwide.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I should not have to tell anyone who it is. Rest assured, that he sees the problems of global warming, and will be dealing with them by kicking the butts of cars and trucks, as they are bad.
    CARS AND TRUCKS BAD!!!..nature, good!

Another repaint for TFU's voyager assortment, Classics Jetfire repainted as "Treadbolt", who's name IIRC was last used for a bulldozer..

NOW WITH PICS! (Also Powerglide repaint, and animated legends class)
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...adbolt-165230/

That Powerglide repaint looks kinda decent, but I just know Hasbro will screw up his face real bad with that yellow, and the blue wings don't do it for me.

Jetfire's repaint is a massive waste IMO, that's so not exciting and such a lame name.

I picked up TF:A Lockdown tonight. I really like his vehicle mode, that is slick as hell, but his ground clearance is measured in micrometers. Transformation is clever but I don't like his upper body design, and I hate getting the front end sections apart. The bot has a lot of character, but I don't care for his limited articulation everywhere. And the paint is already wearing off just getting him out of the package, as well as blacking out one of his eyes. Also, his hands are unacceptable, there's no nice way of putting that, this design seems like someone was careless and unthinking when they did that. There's NO reason it should be this way, and the modders out there are dead wrong about the fix, it should be hollowed out of the hand itself, not cutting away that strength block on the forearm - but of course, in order to get the pin out, you need to essentially destroy the figure in parts, or use the exceptionally risky solder-pin trick (hot soldering iron to the head of the pin, let cool, pull). His hands ruin this figure for me in a way, because I just can't get past how odd his proportions are and having his arms sticking out like he's pretending to be a christmas tree or a fat woman doesn't help at all. Still, there are some charms and clever bits here, and the gun barrels pop out when you push into the forearm, that's cool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess I have to hunt for TFA wave 3 in addition to Voyager Optimus and Grimlock. Hopefully that's all that comes out between now and 7/26 (well, maybe Universe wave 1) as I won't have money for TF's by then.

Supposedly Target is having a sale on TF's next week though I'm not sure if it's only animated or all TF's.

Thanks guys. I'm just getting back into the game after a while. I stopped collecting them for a while after I completed my Cybertron collection(The only TF collection I have ever managed to complete).

I have seen the Prime/Megs 2-Pack in stores but that's about it so far. I have however read that numerous people have been having issues with the animated figs right out of the package.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Grimlock is the greatest because he's funny as hell, without compromising what makes him Grimlock--unlike the last season and a half of the G1 cartoon.

Plus, his comic counterpart (aside from the blasphemous "Dinocon" turncoat in Dreamwave's G1 series) is so uberbadarse it carries over.

BigB:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=T0tzcZ4GTzg
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=leHcPpfjtAg
    Tommy, close your eyes.