Page 290 of 582 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 5815
    Yeah, I hated the axe too. I just gave him the axe to the Prime/Megs two pack. I even modified the weird back/trailer thing voyager Prime has to I can fit the axe in there in car mode.

Wow - I never thought I'd out geek my peers on a transformers message board inside a star wars message board...but yeah. Here we are.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yeah, that was one place I was reading from. Doesn't matter to me though, as long as you're saying he works, that's fine by me.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I picked up the Prime/Megs 2-Pack today, and aside from the punching action, and painted on battle damage, it's a pretty good set.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

HTS has finally gotten around to fulfilling some of my Animated preorders. Some I was able to cancel in time while the others will end up being returns as I've been able to find almost everything at retail. I did manage to cancel Sunstreaker and Tankor so it seems like they're not even close to shipping those out yet.

I have yet to see anything past the first wave of deluxe figures for the animated line, but at the same time, I have not been to TRU in quite some time, so I'm not sure what they have to offer.

Wal-Mart and Target on the other hand seem to have a huge glut of the leftover movie repaints that no one seems to want.

McDonald's is giving away TFA toys with their current Happy Meal promo. I have Optimus and Megs and honestly, they're not that great but if you get them with the meal, there's a $5 off a 19.99 TFA purchase coupon on the side of the bag. I'm definitely going to use one on Leader class Megs.

Maybe I just haven't been paying attention to this one.. is it just me or is Silverbolts chest.. pink-ish? http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...chmentid=8173\

I mean.. honestly... I sure hope that is the lighting.

Wow, it sure looks that way. Yikes!

I spotted TFA Lugnut and Grimlock at Target today.

Still haven't found any TF:Universe though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw Grimlock at Target. I can wait until the one I ordered ships, but, man, is that one beautiful chunk of plastic.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Saw Grimlock at Target. I can wait until the one I ordered ships, but, man, is that one beautiful chunk of plastic.
    Why not just buy him now and then keep the receipt so that you can return the one you get from HTS? That's what I might do, providing that I find one.