Page 293 of 585 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 5850
    I still kinda like Octankor's robot mode so I might pick it up. It doesn't look THAT bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ah, ok. I don't consider that legoforming, it's a weapon, it's not uncommon for that sort of thing to behave that way. It being integral to alt mode is not uncommon these days either. Aren't all the axes on the Animated Optimus Primes the same thing?
    Good to know! Looks like I'll have to alter my definition of legoforming.

Kal, the Universe line is worth it. Just not Tankor

Prowl isn't the greatest, but it's a'ight. Sunstreaker kicks monster *** though. Onslaught, Powerglide, Galvatron, and Sideswipe are coming soon and also look super good.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I finally returned Wingblade and await my chance to buy Powerglide. He's the only Transformer currently on my plan-to-buy list.

If I'm disappointed, my TRU actually has 3 or so Wingblades, PLUS my return, if I want to backtrack myself.

Funny thing is, I could almost bring myself to buy the Animated figures - at least the Decepticons.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Part of me wants to bring my Wing Saber figure down to SD just so you can see how much pure Lame it is, but I don't wanna dig it out, track down a Cyber Key to activate the gimmick, and then lose its parts along the way. And bringing Wing Saber would make me bring Optimus so you could see how he's meant to be a backpack, then I'd have to bring the Time Force Power Rangers Megazords they ripped off the design from those, and then I'd have to bring Leobreaker so you could see how he becomes Optimus' giant lion arm, and then I'd have to bring Megatron so you could see how he can become that arm too.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found the three Universe fellas at Wal-Mart today, along with the new Robot Heroes. I snagged the classic G1 Heroes and the Universe figures. Oddly, there was one Tankor, one Prowl, and about ten (no joke) Sunstreakers. The shelf tag said $10.99, but they rang up at $9.99, so I'm not sure if they're increasing in price soon or what.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Part of me wants to bring my Wing Saber figure down to SD just so you can see how much pure Lame it is, but I don't wanna dig it out, track down a Cyber Key to activate the gimmick, and then lose its parts along the way. And bringing Wing Saber would make me bring Optimus so you could see how he's meant to be a backpack, then I'd have to bring the Time Force Power Rangers Megazords they ripped off the design from those, and then I'd have to bring Leobreaker so you could see how he becomes Optimus' giant lion arm, and then I'd have to bring Megatron so you could see how he can become that arm too.
    In lieu of that, how about if you drag Tycho to see that currently playing robot movie with minimal dialogue and yet massive amounts of character development?

It looks like only Chux and I are into the Robot Heroes as I bought Cheetor/Blackarachnnia and Blitzwing/"Autobot Hound" yesterday. I assume that situation with Hound is yet another one of those instances where they lost the copyright and have to stick an "autobot" in there.

It just sounds like you're saying I made a good choice to return Wingblade.

Now, currently awaiting the release of Powerglide. I sure hope he's worth it!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm glad you finally made a decision.

I have problems with the way Powerglide looks, (his feet look out of proportion to me) but I still think he's a better looking figure than Wingblade.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    In lieu of that, how about if you drag Tycho to see that currently playing robot movie with minimal dialogue and yet massive amounts of character development?
    I don't want to sit next to him while he squirms and complains that there's not enough "awesome". Besides, it doesn't have any G1-homage names that come off completely meaningless because they're applied to generic characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    It just sounds like you're saying I made a good choice to return Wingblade.
    It just sounds like I was saying that months ago when you bought that turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I have problems with the way Powerglide looks, (his feet look out of proportion to me) but I still think he's a better looking figure than Wingblade.
    What, too small for you?