Page 300 of 565 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 5650
    I got Galvatron and Acid Rain yesterday. I just love the seeker jet mold and the jungle camo is kinda cool. Reminds me of that harrier jet from the classic Gobots line. I don't remember his name - we always just called him "Leader-2"

I agree with you about Galvatron. I'm actually okay with his size, and he looks fine in both modes (especially tank mode) and he's actually reasonably solid in robot mode. But I have yet to successfully transform him without at least two pieces flying off. That said, I'm still waiting for a space cannon Galvatron. All the Galvatrons and Arcees we've gotten have yet to make up for what we did (and didn't) get during the original movie. Although, Armada Unicron was a good start.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I want that Galvatron. Hopefully I can pick him up sometime soon.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I want that Galvatron. Hopefully I can pick him up sometime soon.
    When you do get him, just make sure you don't handle him too much as the shoulders and knees pop off very easily and it gets really annoying.

They're Transformers. They're not meant to be transformed!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    When you do get him, just make sure you don't handle him too much as the shoulders and knees pop off very easily and it gets really annoying.
    Thanks for the advice.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    For some reason I thought Treadbolt here was going to be a Decepticon but I guess not.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ackage-165656/
    Well, Tread Bolt is an Autobot name from G1 (a blue plane), recycled in Energon as "Treadbolt" for a repaint of crappy Scavenger, also an Autobot. But the dark colors and the fact that the last repaint this mold had was a Decepticon do open it towards evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I got Galvatron and Acid Rain yesterday. I just love the seeker jet mold and the jungle camo is kinda cool. Reminds me of that harrier jet from the classic Gobots line. I don't remember his name - we always just called him "Leader-2"
    Royal-T.

I agree with you about Galvatron. I'm actually okay with his size, and he looks fine in both modes (especially tank mode) and he's actually reasonably solid in robot mode. But I have yet to successfully transform him without at least two pieces flying off. That said, I'm still waiting for a space cannon Galvatron. All the Galvatrons and Arcees we've gotten have yet to make up for what we did (and didn't) get during the original movie. Although, Armada Unicron was a good start.
    The only part I have consistently come off is the left shoulder when transforming back to vehicle mode, but now I'm seeing a bunch of reports of the right arm turret coming off and knees and other issues. WTF?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Well, Tread Bolt is an Autobot name from G1 (a blue plane), recycled in Energon as "Treadbolt" for a repaint of crappy Scavenger, also an Autobot. But the dark colors and the fact that the last repaint this mold had was a Decepticon do open it towards evil.

Right. The color scheme was what I was going off of, and since Hasbro doesn't seem to mind what faction throw away characters like this and Heavy Load are, I just figured he was a 'con. Universe could use more of them if you ask me.

WTF indeed. I still kind of like him, though.

And my harrier was green, I thought...but that could be my faulty memory. I'll still call him Leader-2
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=10068

I find this set really weird.

Is anyone going to pick up the Titanium Prowl and Grimlock at TRU?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=10068

I find this set really weird.
    I find it very blah!! ugh.

I doubt I will get the TRU Prowl or Grimlock. I do not have a TRU less than an hour away, but if I am near one I will take a look.