Page 301 of 580 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5799
    I bought Animated activators Optimus today. I actually find that subline to be rather fun and they have great articulation for that size of toy. The price isn't that great so either I find them at WM or I don't buy them at all.

I saw a local scalper walk out with Acid Storm today...hahahaha sucker! That's almost as good as when 2 of the local scalpers were fighting over the Tankors.

Here's hoping J&H becomes a member of the Powerglide fan club

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Here's hoping J&H becomes a member of the Powerglide fan club
    I am sure I will. Perhaps we should mention our membership in our signatures?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm not sure which thread to discuss this in but have any of you picked up any of the Marvel TF's? I've been eyeing the Spidey and Iron Man ones for weeks now. I like that that Iron Man alt mode doesn't have too much undercarriage kibble unlike a great deal of regular TF's. However since they're 14.99 each, they're not real must buys for me.

Me, pick up another G1 Grimlock figure?

From the comic where he says, "Me, Grimlock. Bada**!!"

I dunno. Maybe.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=10068

I find this set really weird.
    As do I, what a turd that set is! Screaming Yellow Zonkers with extraneous junk.

Is anyone going to pick up the Titanium Prowl and Grimlock at TRU?
    I have been hunting, but to no avail so far.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm not sure which thread to discuss this in but have any of you picked up any of the Marvel TF's? I've been eyeing the Spidey and Iron Man ones for weeks now. I like that that Iron Man alt mode doesn't have too much undercarriage kibble unlike a great deal of regular TF's. However since they're 14.99 each, they're not real must buys for me.
    I've been eyeballing the Hulk/Tank one, that tank looks cool. But at $15, I'm holding off as well. Didn't realize the IM/Jet had limited kibble, have to look at that again now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got Animated Leader Megs as a belated birthday gift, and I have to say, he's just $40 worth of awesome. As of now, he's my favorite from the animated line.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I got the $20 animated Megatron yesterday. Have not opened him yet, but will later today.

And I did open Powerglide Friday night. He is one bada$$ toy. Glad I got him.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I got the $20 animated Megatron yesterday. Have not opened him yet, but will later today.

And I did open Powerglide Friday night. He is one bada$$ toy. Glad I got him.
    Voyager class Megs is ok, but he does have issues. His cannon for one is way too big. His upper body is too small compared to his cannon and legs, and I hate the way the cannon attaches to his arm. He's not completly terrible, but Leader Class Megs blows him away.

I havn't had alot of money, but I'll get Powerglide eventually. In fact, I don't have any of the new universe offerengs right now.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    Voyager class Megs is ok, but he does have issues. His cannon for one is way too big. His upper body is too small compared to his cannon and legs, and I hate the way the cannon attaches to his arm. He's not completly terrible, but Leader Class Megs blows him away.
    I opened the Voyager Megs earlier, and I agree with your points on him. That cannon is so darn bulky!! I hate that wrap-around piece on his right wrist...and I was also having trouble with his legs. Some of the parts were coming apart when I hardly applied any pressure at all.

I'm not having buyer's remorse for getting it, but I have definately seen some far superior pieces.

Roadbuster Ultra Magnus(animated):

http://linearranger.com/tmp/TFRoadBu...traMagus01.PNG

It looks good too me. Might grow on me more.