Page 302 of 592 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 5919
    I have not even seen the first version of Magnus in stores yet, and now I'm seeing pics of all the repaints.

Target is going to have a mostly yellow repaint of Ratchet coming out too.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

That's what I get for taking time off.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Toy collecting is a full time hobby sir! No time off!

I've seen Acid Storm and Galvatron twice. Once at TRU, where they were overpriced, and once at WM. (I prefer not to buy any toys I don't expect to be HTF there, as they are Satan. However, if they get GIJoes, it's fair game. )

Surprisingly for someone who's passing on all the "Classics" that aren't G1 characters, I liked the look of Acid Storm enough to seriously consider him. The paint scheme is nice, there were a lot of generic Seekers in the cartoon, and, well, it'll sorta cover up the fact I can't take out another mortgage to get Thrust, Dirge, and Thundercracker.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Toy collecting is a full time hobby sir! No time off!
    I meant time off from the forums, not collecting, my good man.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    it'll sorta cover up the fact I can't take out another mortgage to get Thrust, Dirge, and Thundercracker.
    The dumbest decsion they ever made was making those three exclusives.

Edit: Forgive the double post, I'm a bit rusty.

But Chux, Acid Storm technically is from G1! Background generic seekers ftw!

Oh and another Deluxe/legends pack, this time a nifty "stealth" Lockdown:
    http://www.tf08.net/forum/viewtopic....&t=18&p=48#p48

I've seen the Stealth Lockdown pics. I'm actually looking forward to him more than I am Blazing Lockdown.

Animated Swoop, Sentinel Prime and Elite Guard Bumblebee have been found at WM's. Let the hunt begin anew!

I thought about buying Silverbolt today but put it back on the shelf.