Page 309 of 581 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 5805
    Woo, way to go. Way to... aww, that's not what we wanted.

Make sure to post in the TF Q&A thread in this forum, questions will be put together and sent in on Sunday night.

BTW, I launched my TF site's news section, it's a start: www.TFviews.com
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got TFU Sideswipe and Ironhide from WM for 7.77 along with Animated Blitzwing.

I like Sideswipe a bit better than Sunstreaker actually. Ironhide, I'm slightly disappointed in. First off, alt mode has far too many seam lines, especially in the windows. Bot mode is okay but there's not much to change my ever growing opinion that Universe isn't everything that it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    HTS has Sideswipe, Bluestreak and Ironhide in stock! Use TF2009 to save 10%.
    OR you can use "Fall20" for 20% off and free shipping. (good till the 13th) It doesn't work on all items but it did for the Ironhide I ordered.

I've been playing catch up the last few weeks and have picked up: TFU's Powerglide, Silverbolt, Onslaught, Galvatron, Acid Storm, Sideswipe, and Bluestreak. I also got a Crossover's Green Hulk. I painted his head with some more black, and will be getting some reprolabel faction stickers at some point and will slap a Decepticon symbol on him. Oh and I also got the City Commander upgrade set for Classics Ultra Magnus. It's really, really cool.

Figgy, this is the first G1 Ironhide who has a head. I don't care if he turns into a lump of doodoo, I want him. :mabs:
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Oh and I also got the City Commander upgrade set for Classics Ultra Magnus. It's really, really cool.
    How did you get the City Commander set already? Trade show? I'm still waiting for mine to ship from BBTS.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Figgy, this is the first G1 Ironhide who has a head. I don't care if he turns into a lump of doodoo, I want him. :mabs:
    Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you! When Animated Ironhide comes out, it's going to blow the Universe version out of the water.

I got the Universe version yesterday, and my only complaint is that hella weird weapon he has.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Couple of new galleries for voyager Inferno.
    http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=albu...ze=600&start=0

This one gives you a size comparison with Nemesis Prime (Classics Optimus):
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...nferno-165968/

The transformation actually seems remenicient of Energon Inferno.

The more I see of this one, the more I fear it's going to underwhelm. There's something simplistic about the more recent shots.

BTW, finally found SWTF Grievous Starfighter today (Target) and bought it. Way too much shellmaster, but a few good ideas buried in there too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.