Page 317 of 578 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 5779
    You guys will (get Ratchet).

I'm very picky about what Transformers I'll buy - and even then I've made some stupid choices.

I actually don't think Ironhide is that bad, aside from the poorly-done weapon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I actually don't think Ironhide is that bad, aside from the poorly-done weapon.
    As I said, he isn't bad. I also don't care for the weapon, or the way his head sits, but the head can be fixed. I would hope at least with Ratchet that they give him a different weapon, but this is Hasbro we're talking about.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You guys will (get Ratchet).

I'm very picky about what Transformers I'll buy - and even then I've made some stupid choices.
    No. I will not.

I don't plan on buying any ROTF movie TF's either.

From what I know of, I'm planning to get Ratchet, Cyclonus, Hound, Inferno, and, uh, I think that's it. Maybe a few of the Legends who were actually small the first time around (Brawn, Beachcomber, and Wheelie, especially).

I'm really looking forward to next summer. I love collecting toys, but with SW mostly in Clone Wars and rehash modes, and GIJoe and Transformers both supposed to go on hiatus for the movies, I should be saving a lot of money.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't get the Ironhide hate. The alt mode is pretty cracky, but I like the bot mode a lot.

I also like the bot mode on the deluxe Hound I bought today.

I haven't seen Hound personally, but he's usually cool any way they present him. Does he still turn into a Jeep? I always thought Hound was a great design for a great character.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I haven't seen Hound personally, but he's usually cool any way they present him. Does he still turn into a Jeep? I always thought Hound was a great design for a great character.
    Yes, still a jeep. He comes with Ravage as well. You should look into getting this one, Tycho!

I have the Alternator Hound and love him!

Ravage is a neat little addition. I wish I had that TRU reissue Soundwave to go with him.