Page 318 of 588 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5875
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'm really looking forward to next summer. I love collecting toys, but with SW mostly in Clone Wars and rehash modes, and GIJoe and Transformers both supposed to go on hiatus for the movies, I should be saving a lot of money.
    I hear you. I'm actually really looking forward to a summer NOT spent looking for toys.

Bot mode for Ironhide is ok, but skinny limb parts, odd articulation choices, a dipped head, too much backpack, exposed screws, and a lack of structural integrity bring it down some. I stand by my "C" grade for him, it's a passing grade but nothing to get excited over.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Do you guys want Transformers that turn into the James Bond vehicles?

The Lotus and Aston Martin, and BMW would be cool starters (for Alternator types of cars).

They could make the speedboats and snowsleds, choppers, torpedo drill, and stealth ship, etc. too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Do you guys want Transformers that turn into the James Bond vehicles?

The Lotus and Aston Martin, and BMW would be cool starters (for Alternator types of cars).

They could make the speedboats and snowsleds, choppers, torpedo drill, and stealth ship, etc. too.

That would be kinda cool, but they'd have to figure out a way to integrate the two to make it work.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

All the bots would be wearing metal tuxedoes when they transformed!

As long as the Odd Job version comes with his siganture hat.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Repaint happy-Hasbro strikes again. That Silverbolt repaint is going to shelfwarm SO HARD. I like the CD Red Alert redeco though..

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ntdown-166412/

TFW2005 has pictures of Revenge of the Fallen's Jetfire toy. It's a Cybertronian jet not too far off from Megatron's first movie appearance.

It didn't impress me and it's probably too small for me to want to purchase, as I like stuff like this to at least be leader-class size (still hoping for Starscream and would love Blackout and Bonecrusher from the first movie).

So far, what I've seen from ROTF has not impressed me:

Jetfire, Soundwave as a satellite.

Bumblebee is fine - but he's nearly a repaint.

I may be purchasing very limited Transformers from the next movie. I'm not altogether sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Repaint happy-Hasbro strikes again. That Silverbolt repaint is going to shelfwarm SO HARD. I like the CD Red Alert redeco though..

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ntdown-166412/

The Silverbolt is shelfwarming, most of the paces I visit, and after seeing the pics of Darkwing, I'm not impressed.