Page 320 of 591 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5908
    If the plan on repaints, why not Jazz (repaint of Silverstreak) or the remaining Seekers?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Out of all the toylines we collect on this board, it seems like Transformers have sold the best during the holiday season here in Los Angeles. I've been to 3 different Targets this weekend and cannot find a single TF deluxe. No animated, no Universe, no Movie. Voyagers and Leader class were very scarce as well.

I'm not sure what's going on there, I noticed that as well but it seems like they used repack. Culver City Target actually pulled most of the pegs and turned them into shelves for all the various Hasbro brands' Ultimate Battle Pack sets for this year, GI Joe, TF, and SW. I haven't been to TRU much and WM not at all the last month, but TRU had a lot of older product so it's not surprising it didn't move.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Palm Springs Targets are a different story. All the movie stuff is gone, most of the Animated stuff is gone, and the larger Classics stuff is rotting. One Target (but just one, oddly) had the exclusive two-packs marked down to $21. Still didn't convince me to get them. Maybe at $17 or lower, I'll get Roadbuster.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Except for some of the known peg warmers, my stores are pretty dry as well. One of my Wal-Marts does still have a few Movie voyagers on the shelf, but not as many as they did a month ago. Target is cleaned out, and I havn't been to TRU in some time. Didn't expect to find Shockwave or Skywarp before christmas, and will probably not see them for another two weeks. I also have yet to see EG Bumblebee. Aside from that, the latest waves of Animated and Universe havn't shown up here yet.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

While I was in St Louis for the holiday, I saw essentially the same thing as in LA. Lots of empty pegs. That said, one Target got in the latest wave of Animated deluxes right before I left, so I did walk away with Blur, Swindle, and Blazing Lockdown. So, the good news is that empty pegs mean less clog. Hopefully, I'll be able to find Universe Cyclonus (since Hasbro neglected to include him in my order when they shipped it, then promptly sold out).
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Hopefully, I'll be able to find Universe Cyclonus
    He's pretty awesome. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    He's pretty awesome. :P
    I am bitter.

Don't be! I wasted 20 bucks at the same time on Titanium Grimlock, who is nothing compared to Cyclonus.

Bitter and jealous. And angry. Boo, HasbroToyShop. Boo.