Page 321 of 565 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 5648
    Deluxes are still $7.77 at WM and Animated Deluxes are still that price at Target, correct?

To answer my own question, Animated deluxes are 7.79 at Target. I bought Blurr and Siwndle from them this morning.

I like Blurr but he has a streak of paint chipped off on his face so that it looks like he has facial scarring. Swindle suffers from Bonecrusher syndrome (and is painted a similar shade of green too to boot) in that his proportions just don't look right on a deluxe. If he were 10.99 or even 9.99 I would've passed but at only $8 I figured why not?

I found Hound today at Target. He looks pretty nice in-package, but I haven't opened him. Another guy was walking out of the aisle with the only Cyclonus when I got there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Another guy was walking out of the aisle with the only Cyclonus when I got there.
    I hate it when that happens. Happens alot too, no matter what time you enter the store.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I found Hound today at Target. He looks pretty nice in-package, but I haven't opened him. Another guy was walking out of the aisle with the only Cyclonus when I got there.
    Not the one on La Cienega, right? That wasn't me, was it, Chux?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Nah, San Ber'dino.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hound sucks more than any Classics/Universe Classics Deluxe figure, by the way. Nice try, but no banana. Ravage kinda sucks, too, but at least he's just a pack-in.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hound sucks more than any Classics/Universe Classics Deluxe figure, by the way. Nice try, but no banana. Ravage kinda sucks, too, but at least he's just a pack-in.
    Somehow I doubt that. Even though you liked him, I don't think any Universe figure could be worse than Ironhide. From pics, I've seen, Hound doesn't seem that bad at all. My guess is that I'll probably give him a B+ or even A- when I have him.

Btw, Animated Swindle gets a B- from me while Blurr gets an A-. I didn't really want to give that high a grade to Blurr especially for a non A list character but the only real flaw he has is that there's quite a bit of a gap in the back in alt mode, much like Classics Hot Rod. However, since it's a futuristic car design (though some would say rip off of the Mach 5), it's not as bad.

Ironhide can at least stand up in robot mode.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I couldn't disagree with you more, Chux. I think Hound is one of the best Universe figures, and I think Ravage is both fun and an inventive design. And I can't imagine why you'd have problems standing him up - mine seems to work perfectly. My only gripe is that the shoulder gun/weapon thing doesn't click into the right shoulder as well as it does into the left, but that could just be a problem with my figure. Other than that, I think he ranks up there with Prowl, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and my new love - Cyclonus.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!