Page 322 of 581 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 5809
    Do you know where I could find photos of him in robot mode from various angles? The instructions kinda went south when they asked that I rotate the wheels in a way that they physically couldn't rotate without breaking something, so maybe I totally blew the last few steps.

I really, really wish they'd put words in these instructions like in the original line.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I really, really wish they'd put words in these instructions like in the original line.
    That might instigate a price increase.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Do you know where I could find photos of him in robot mode from various angles? The instructions kinda went south when they asked that I rotate the wheels in a way that they physically couldn't rotate without breaking something, so maybe I totally blew the last few steps.

Don't know if this helps, but here's a pretty detailed gallery: http://tformers.com/gv.php?mode=albu...m=361&start=20
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Have I mentioned yet how annoyed I am with TF:U Cheetor, or that I can't find Cyclonus still?

I ordered TF:A Blurr & Swindle on HTS today, using the 10% off Transformers coupon code (tf2009), it's still more than stores but saves me a little shopping time.

Ironhide can at least stand up in robot mode.
    You're doing something wrong if you can't stand Hound up in bot mode, he's no trouble to get standing, his feet even sideways-tilt to match the surface. His legs are a little far forward, but they curve back to match this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I couldn't disagree with you more, Chux. I think Hound is one of the best Universe figures, and I think Ravage is both fun and an inventive design. And I can't imagine why you'd have problems standing him up - mine seems to work perfectly. My only gripe is that the shoulder gun/weapon thing doesn't click into the right shoulder as well as it does into the left, but that could just be a problem with my figure. Other than that, I think he ranks up there with Prowl, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and my new love - Cyclonus.
    I would say Hound is in the top or second tier, he's a very nifty figure but needs more detail and that shoulder weapon situation doesn't work right on either side for mine, the tab isn't shaped to hold on properly (it's supposed to point straight out, but the tab is too long). But no question, it's a nifty set.

Geez, you are getting old Chux! The front wheels are on hinged struts, the wheels hinge around the tip of the strut. The rear wheels don't rotate at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Don't know if this helps, but here's a pretty detailed gallery: http://tformers.com/gv.php?mode=albu...m=361&start=20
    That gallery is wrong about how the midsection is posed, and how the front wheels are positioned at the shoulders.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Have I mentioned yet how annoyed I am with TF:U Cheetor, or that I can't find Cyclonus still?
    Would that be TFU Hunchback Cheetor?

I bought Hound but got swindled by an accessory thief

I really should've known something was wrong with excessive tape on the sides but I thought everything was inside the bubble. Everything except the holo projector which I only realized after I opened it up.

You know for a Universe toy, Hound does an awfully good impression of an Animated toy (therein probably lies the reason for JT thinking he needs more detail).

Anyhow, I'm so disappointed that I don't have Hound's weapon and that I got fooled by some thieving fruit tart that I don't want to comment any further.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Would that be TFU Hunchback Cheetor?

I bought Hound but got swindled by an accessory thief

I really should've known something was wrong with excessive tape on the sides but I thought everything was inside the bubble. Everything except the holo projector which I only realized after I opened it up.

You know for a Universe toy, Hound does an awfully good impression of an Animated toy (therein probably lies the reason for JT thinking he needs more detail).

Anyhow, I'm so disappointed that I don't have Hound's weapon and that I got fooled by some thieving fruit tart that I don't want to comment any further.
    I'm sure you'll find another one.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I'm fiddling with my old Transformers and appreciating them 1 at a time.

I transformed Alternator Sunstreaker from a Dodge Viper into a robot, and I currently also have out Tracks (still in blue Corvette mode).

I really loved Alternators and I think they're cool. They're what got me back into Transformers. The quality was really there.

I probably own 10 times the amount of Transformers that you do, Tycho, and yet I don't own a single Alternator.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I probably own 10 times the amount of Transformers that you do, Tycho, and yet I don't own a single Alternator.
    Are you crazy? They were uber-cool. Second to the universe line, but that's cause of price. Too bad Universe will be on hold until after the (unimpressive) movie line dies out again.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Are you crazy? They were uber-cool. Second to the universe line, but that's cause of price. Too bad Universe will be on hold until after the (unimpressive) movie line dies out again.
    Alternators are super cool, and as far as the unimpresive movie line dying out, if the last line was any indication it won't happen for a while.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]