Page 327 of 578 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5779
    I bought Samurai Prowl today as well. With the rumblings about TFA being cancelled, I thought I had better get it now rather than later.

I really hope that they are just ill founded rumors. Otherwise I won't buy any movie toys at all just to protest.

With so many nice looking designs for season 3 of the show, it would be a real shame not to have toys of any of them.

It sounds stronger than rumor. It was rumor a couple of months ago. Now, it's just something that they won't confirm, but the evidence is very compelling. Frankly, I think they're betting everything on the movie line. I hope it works out for them, but that's not where my dollars are going.

Speaking of Prowl, he's fragile. I broke the tab on the side-car inside Prowl's leg. Thankfully, the second tab is stable enough to hold the car in place, but the fact is it broke pretty easily. Be careful.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

It's a somewhat similar situation with GI Joe in that Hasbro has been completely mum about when the Resolute web series would premiere. Just like they seem to be betting the farm on ROTF, they seem to be betting the farm on Rise of Cobra.

I think it's awesome that Hasbro has indirectly become a movie studio and its household brands (Transformers and GI Joe) are profitting so much by this move.

Coupled with its licenses for Star Wars and Marvel, the company is in an excellent position.

I'm looking at all the Transformers toys on Entertainment Earth's website right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    You can recycle the blade stars with no work at all. The Samurai Prowl blades are removeable, but they don't open up. It's the same port size, however, and the blade stars fit in quite nicely.
    Drat, I tried to pry them off when I first got it, but chickened out too early, you're absolutely right. I'm a little annoyed that the other side of the wheel is unpainted, but I may end up doing this swap.

Speaking of Prowl, he's fragile. I broke the tab on the side-car inside Prowl's leg. Thankfully, the second tab is stable enough to hold the car in place, but the fact is it broke pretty easily. Be careful.
    One of the tabs is reinforced while the other isn't. Which one did you break? I found that it seemed like it was going to break the first time I put it back together, but it was an alignment issue with the back wheel and faring (and leg parts in between).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So apparently the 6 inch Titaniums are returning as a Target exclusive.. repaints of course. There is a WWI Prime, who seems brighter in color, but is similar to the original except for a few red and blue swaps. WWI Thrust and Hot (Spot)Zone, a RiD Prime repaint into G1 Hot Spot. The Hot Zone is actually kinda nice. Part of me wants it because of the aborted OFTCC version of the RiD figure.

Animated Blackout is coming in May! And Season 1 of the G1 series is coming in June!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Drat, I tried to pry them off when I first got it, but chickened out too early, you're absolutely right. I'm a little annoyed that the other side of the wheel is unpainted, but I may end up doing this swap.

One of the tabs is reinforced while the other isn't. Which one did you break? I found that it seemed like it was going to break the first time I put it back together, but it was an alignment issue with the back wheel and faring (and leg parts in between).
    I broke the rear tab - I'm not sure if that's the "reinforced" tab or not. It's not that big of a deal - it still works fine.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Hasbro TF Q&A is in:

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=2471

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    So apparently the 6 inch Titaniums are returning as a Target exclusive.. repaints of course. There is a WWI Prime, who seems brighter in color, but is similar to the original except for a few red and blue swaps. WWI Thrust and Hot (Spot)Zone, a RiD Prime repaint into G1 Hot Spot. The Hot Zone is actually kinda nice. Part of me wants it because of the aborted OFTCC version of the RiD figure.
    Ugh, no more repaints. Why do they rely so heavily on this? Bad call. We know they're not going to fix problems with the molds, WWi Prime is a nifty figure but has a few nagging issues that still need fixing.

I broke the rear tab - I'm not sure if that's the "reinforced" tab or not. It's not that big of a deal - it still works fine.
    Mine didn't break on either, the figure is currently sporting them but I haven't bothered transforming it since then. The first version of the figure is sporting the slug versions, and they don't look that great on it due to the color problems.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.