Page 330 of 586 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5851
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Last I heard, Hasbro wasn't even sure they would release it.
    It HAS been slated in, along with the black repaint of Soundwave. Since they decided to start sending out official pictures and confirm orders, it's on the "more likely" list, but anything can happen, clearly...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

And I'm pretty sure they said that Animated was going to continue, unlike TFU.

Got Ratchet yesterday. He's about as, uh, okay as Ironhide. Wish there was somewhere to put his gun other than over his hand.

How tough are Warpath, Cosmos, and Wheelie to find? I passed on them one time at a distant WM because it was hella crowded and I wasn't getting anything else. Now I'm regretting it, since I've not seen them in the six weeks or so since. Doesn't look like HTS carries them, nor do any other stores (I'm guessing since the profit margin on them can't be especially large given their size and price).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Got Ratchet yesterday. He's about as, uh, okay as Ironhide. Wish there was somewhere to put his gun other than over his hand.

How tough are Warpath, Cosmos, and Wheelie to find? I passed on them one time at a distant WM because it was hella crowded and I wasn't getting anything else. Now I'm regretting it, since I've not seen them in the six weeks or so since. Doesn't look like HTS carries them, nor do any other stores (I'm guessing since the profit margin on them can't be especially large given their size and price).
    They are very hard to come by. HTS carried them at one point, but sold thru their stock quickly, as did most of the retailers. And it doesn't look like there's much restocking going on with the movie release imminent. I hate this movie.

At least you don't have to worry about two crappy movies killing off two awesome Hasbro toylines and resulting in lousy distribution of stuff.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Further evidence that the animated toyline will continue with new releases.. New listings from Wal-Mart computers:
    Deluxe Rodimus

The Voyager BumbleBee listing returns after being "cancelled"
    Voyager Blackout
    Yoyager "Jetpack" (believed to be "Wingblade" Optimus Prime)

The toyline might continue for a little bit longer but the animated series itself wasn't listed on Cartoon Network's 2010 lineup. That's par for the course when you're talking about the CN, I guess.

I thought it was their 2009 lineup it was missing from. Which, actually, might make sense considering the fact that the third season only has 13 episodes and it already started airing.

One of the SDCC exclusives is going to be G1 Soundwave w. Laserbeak, Ravage and Ratbat. I already have a G1 plus the TRU reissue so I might just pass on this.

Go check your local Targets!

I just got TFA Sunstorm & Shockwave for only $4.99 each!!!