Page 331 of 588 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5874
    Ratbat is their big addition? Pretty lame! That's a TF SDCC exclusive I can pass on, it's not looking good for exclusives this year.

Picked up the Target exclusive 2-pack, TFA Shockwave & Bumblebee - Shockwave is a G1 purple repaint of the previous animated figure, while BB is a straight reissue of the Activators figure. BB is a good addition here, great scale going on, but kinda so-so as a stand-alone toy, too simplistic of a transformation and arms are a let-down. Shockwave is very cool spy character, as the Autobot "Longarm" he has a "not much of a mode" crane alt mode and an ok bot mode (though the lack of a moving head is a drawback). Transformation into his true Decepticon mode is very cool though, the tank is only a little less cheaty of an alt mode but gets byon the basics, while the bot mode is very cool, a lenthened version of the other guy but with different hands, face, legs, even the torso has a change. This bot is very lanky, yet looks like he'd be tough. A decent set.

Where did you find Shockwave for $5? I didn't pay for mine, it was a gift, but that's a heck of a deal, I'd buy the Sunstorm probably.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, Shockwave and Sunstorm are $4.99 at all Targets as it's a systemwide sale for the week. For that matter, every TF toy except for Animated Activators and Bumper whatever they're called are on sale. It's funny to see Voyagers at $18.99 and yet you have this exclusive Voyager plus Activator for only 5 bucks.

La Brea Target has only Sunstorms now as somebody must've bought up all the Shockwaves.

Hmm, I'll have to look for that, it wasn't there on Thursday.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok, so I hit Target and sure enough, $5. They had a handful of Sunstorm sets left, I don't own this mold so I figured, what the heck.

Honestly, this mold is only so-so. There's a ton of parts which come off, the face looks utterly ridiculous, the auto-morph transformation doesn't work right so the gears ratchet out, the head pops off half the time in alt mode, and there's a bit of gappy bulk on the underside of the alt mode. Then there's the character-specific deco, and it's pretty sloppy and ugly, but it fits I guess. The only redeeming feature for me is the pop-out forearm panels, that's a slick little entry right there.

Activators Ratchet is ok, borrows the transformation from Machine Wars Hoist, except that figure was more complete and less kibbly, and its side hinges weren't as ugly. This is alright, but nothing really to say.

Congrats to those that got them at that rediculous price. Turns out it was an error, the sets were supposed to be on sale for $22.99. Quite a blunder!

A blunder on many levels, I'd say! First off, they had those $4.99 sales tags printed up for every store and then they changed the DCPI info to reflect the ultra low sales price. You would think that at some point, someone would've sensed that something was amiss.

Makes me appreciate them that much more! Target must have ate quite a bit on these.

I finally got a chance to pick up Inferno, and he is well worth it. The transformation is in some ways similar to his Energon counterpart, but improved quite a bit. He quicky rose to the top of my favorite list.

Now that I've seen more pictures of the movie toys, I might do this:

Keep my Decepticons and Autobots from ROTF separated for the most part.

The Constructicons (Voyager Class) are no where near to scale with any of the Autobots (except maybe the Voyager class Optimus Prime should Hasbro do one). [I'm not absolutely certain of this, though.]

We still definitely want a Leader Class Starscream to be made.

I guess the Leader Class figures we know about are:

New Optimus
    New Megatron
    Jetfire (SR-71)

The Fallen needs a LC figure, as does Starscream!

Yeah, we'll see what I buy. I no longer have the certainty I once did when Alternators were at the height of their reign!

Strangely enough, Target seems to have all the Universe Classics Deluxe figures on clearance already. Including Hot Shot, whose obsession with JAAM only hit shelves a couple of weeks ago.
    Tommy, close your eyes.